[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people still crying about genning/pkhex/etcetc >"MUH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Pepe_afb104_5583479[1].jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_afb104_5583479[1].jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>people still crying about genning/pkhex/etcetc
>"MUH HOURS SPENTIN ON GRUNDIN,IT'S NAWT FAIRY"
>fucking 12yo crybabies dont realize that
>people have their IRL problems to solve
>1 fucking entire month to get that shiny one mon with ivs evs etcetc

To sum up my opinion on this,i'll definetively recommend to literally kill yourselves you whiny ass bitches
>>
>>26881465
(You)
>>
I see you aren't a Pokémon fan.
Makes sense since you like Greninja. You might also be underage if that use of capslock means anything.
>>
how dare people want the game to be played as intended
>>
>>26881493
>>26881495
>>26881499

Keep crying fucking fags,that wont change anything that genning is the superior method of getting pokemons.

Literally fuck you and your ev training
>>
>>26881465
>breeding
nigga just play through the story mode and sell it after, it's just a fucking video game
>>
Chill, some people like genning and some people like getting legit shinies. Who really cares?
>>
File: 666.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
666.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>26881580

Only fucktards like Verlisify and his scrubscribers
>>
>>26881547
Why are you sperging out? Legit players tend to stick to places like /wfg/ and don't really care what you do
>>
>>26881465
>genfags need to make daily threads to raise their self esteem about genning
>need to justify their shit all the time because they know it's wrong
>b-b-but my real life

Just fuck off please. Do what you want to do, but stop trying to justify your ways to everyone else
>>
File: Girls[1].png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls[1].png
490 KB, 449x401
>>26881553

>he plays Pokemon for the story
>>
>>26881465
I couldn't understand what you are trying to say.
>>
>>26881641
"I'm coming up with generic thread topics so I can have an excuse to shitpost pepe images and still say I'm on topic"
>>
>>26881547
(You)
>>
I would agree with you, but you are using le r9k frog

Kill yourself.
>>
>>26881616
>wrong
So decrees the autism king
>>
>>26881465
I agree with OP, /vp/ is the most autistic place on the internet, no question.
>>
>>26881653
oh, now I understand.
>>
>>26881465
>reddit frog
Can't ruse me today, OP
>>
>>26881465
It doesn't take long to breed a pentaperfect with the right nature and ability if you learn how to breed. If you want shinies, why inject them instead of breeding for something legit?
>>
Takes me three hours tops to get what single Pokemon I want breeding in XY

I just do it because I enjoy it though, I can't be assed if others gen or whatever
>>
I miss pokecheck for shiny values. That shit was the perfect middle ground between genning and breeding and it created a sense community where we were all helping each other out.
>>
>>26882475

Have you ever consider suicide? I would recommend it for ya'
>>
>>26882475
You mean Instacheck don't remind me of pokecheck ;_;. And yeah that was was the shit, fuck Battle Analyzer for killing it.

It even came back in a shitty form known as KeySAV later but it was pretty much a reddit-only thing. Sucks because that was really cool.
>>
>placing value in shinies

Cuck
>>
>caring how anyone else plays the game

Do what you want and fuck off. If you care about how anonymous strangers online play their children's game you have an unfulfilling and pathetic life.
>>
>>26882790

This. And that goes to both sides. Genfags and breedfags
>>
>>26881465
>Having problems IRL
>Not being a rich motherfucker that has life solved
Fucking laughing right now.
>>
File: 8678.jpg (21 KB, 450x326) Image search: [Google]
8678.jpg
21 KB, 450x326
>needing to justify cheating by posting on a Taiwanese picture board
>>
ITT: passive agressive cucks who spend 1500 hours breeding for shinies
>>
>>26881582
you used carlos wrong
>>
>>26881582
m8 I don't even know who that is
>>
I gen but I kinda hate the mentality of genning for shinies because "you like the color."

To me shinies are more about the rareness than the palette swap.

I gen in events that I missed, previous-gen only moves like defog, specific HPs, and hard to get HAs (those I gen in no ivs, wrong nature).

Everything else I breed with my 6iv genned ditto. Near 6iv nidoking with sucker punch for Kanto classic, a simple M-Kang (got in like 6 eggs) and so on. I've gotten 7 shinies now and though all of them are shit, I'm immensely proud of them.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.