[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello. Everyone is thinking that you are going to be return to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Lightcore Hex.png (634 KB, 757x767) Image search: [Google]
Lightcore Hex.png
634 KB, 757x767
Hello. Everyone is thinking that you are going to be return to Kalos in Pokémon Sun and Moon. That Kalos League belongs to Pokémon X, Y and Z, so that'll be Pokémon Z in early 2017 for Valentine's Day along with Pokémon Delta Emerald, and finally, Pokémon Sun and Moon will be the final series of Pokémon. Until then, that'll be final season of Pokémon on anime for Sun and Moon, after releasing between Pokémon Z and Pokémon Delta Emerald in early 2017 on Nintendo 3DS during Valentine's Day. Pokémon Sun and Moon will be the final generation by the end of the final series of Pokémon. That's the end of the final game and the final season on anime series of Pokémon. Well, enjoy the final series of Pokémon, okay? Jimmy Kielbasa out.
>>
>>26880878
>Delta Emerald

stopped reading after that
>>
Thanks for the insight, Jim.
>>
>>26880878
I hope u die of cancer.
>>
>>26880878
>everyone is thinking

Nope, faggot. Stop grasping at straws. Didn't bother reading after that. You're fucking queer and incredibly stupid to think any of the shit you typed out.
>>
>>26881102
I don't think so, you Crack Whore skank. *transform into a devil Nazi and shoot my gun and bullet at you* I'm afraid I can't do that. Never. Pokémon Sun and Moon will be released on November 18, 2016 before Thanksgiving only on Nintendo 3DS. I'm not a fortune teller. Pokémon Sun and Moon will be released on November 18, 2016 on Nintendo 3DS before Thanksgiving. Suck my balls. Jimmy Kielbasa out.
>>
>>26880888
>>26881098
>>
>>26880878
Sun and Moon release november of this year lol
>>
what the fuck are you even fucking trying to say? you cant even structure your sentences to where theyre comprehensible... did you not pass the third grade?
>>
File: why.jpg (45 KB, 345x378) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
45 KB, 345x378
>>26880878
what the fuck am i reading
>>
>>26880888
>>26881098
>>26881102
>>26881237
>>26881261

It's like /vp/ doesn't even recognize bait anymore...
>>
>>26881261
>>26881353
It's some kid from Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrJimmy527
>>
>>26881353
We know its bait, its just extremely poorly written.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.