[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I enjoyed playing these games.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
I enjoyed playing these games.
>>
>>26878917
Good for you anon
>>
File: 1.gif (2 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
2 MB, 360x360
>>26878917
Okay
>>
File: 49t72qf0.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
49t72qf0.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>26878917
I bet
>>
>>26878917
Me too.

Should we hug or something like that?
>>
>>26878917

Same. I actually enjoy them a lot.
>>
>>26878917
I did too
hating them is just a meme
>>
>>26878917
As well you should, they're the best in the franchise.
>>
>>26878917
They're good games, just not good remakes.
>>
Bait thread?
>>
>>26880507
>every new game is the best in the franchise
>>
>>26880515
well the new game has almost everything from old games and more, so why wouldn't it be the best?
>>
Best gen 6 games
which is kinda pathetic that the remakes are better than the actual gen 6 games
>>
>>26880511

>anything I disagree with is bait
>>
File: 0093235.png (212 KB, 553x485) Image search: [Google]
0093235.png
212 KB, 553x485
>>26880575
because its a carbon copy of X/Y and didnt add a damn thing except for more garbage Mega (that are locked in) and an underwhelming short subplot that nobody gave a shit about. at least HG/SS changed the menu and allowed your Poke to follow you just to name a few
>>
>>26880593

>muh perfect masterpiece HGSS

awful level curve
nearly impossible to grind if you aren't a masochist
poor distribution of Johto mons
empty Kanto
Battle Frontier copypasted from Platinum

once the DP remakes come out, people will suddenly be saying "you know ORAS were actually pretty good, but these DP remakes suck" mark my words.
>>
>>26880593
>dexnav doesn't exist
>soaring doesn't exist
okay
>>
>>26880578
HG/SS was better than D/P/Pt
>>
>>26878917
Just make these threads periodically to contain the ORAS cancer.
This will be your safe space and you don't have to shit up the board.
/orasg/ - ORAS General
How about that?
>>
ORAS were the only games, including spinoffs, that I literally couldn't stand to finish. I'm glad someone liked them at least, I guess.
>>
>>26880621

Sounds like you want this whole board to be an echo chamber of hate for these games. What's wrong with people expressing different opinions?
>>
>>26880603
Doesn't that always happen?

I remember people bitching about FRLG for having the Sevii Islands being a difficult piece of shit and needing to hop through hoops to get Mewtwo and people bitching about HGSS and it's lack of the Sevii Islands.

Why is /vp/ full of unsatisfied cunts?
>>
>>26880506
>other opinions are just a meme

I enjoyed ORAS too but don't be silly.

>>26880507
Let's not get ridiculous here lol.

>>26880603
Taking Platiunum's frontier to give the region more than it had before is bad? Johto Mons are distributed fine too, they didn't just throw everything in Tall Grass like Gen 6 so maybe you missed them
>>
I enjoyed them because ruby/sapphire were good games, but ORAS let me down. They could have added so much more, instead we got a very bare bones remake. Which was good, but for the same reason the stage show "Aladdin" was good; it was just the original with new presentation and a couple of gimmicks.
>>
I did too.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.