[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: QdwKQU0h.jpg (116 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
QdwKQU0h.jpg
116 KB, 1024x640
Can ghosts pokemons die ?
>>
>>26878735
No, but I can call Ghostbusters and get them locked up for eternity.
>>
>>26878766
Unless the city manager signs a petition to get it shutdown. God man! haven't you seen the movie?
>>
Ghost is the type that has the most bros
Prove me wrong
>>
It's been implied nonstop since gen 1 that ghost pokemon are simply extradimensional beings. Not exactly death related, it's just that people thought they were, which is why they call them ghost types.

Think about the grand daddy of ghost types. Giratina isn't dead, it's simply an alternative dimension monster.
>>
>>26878831
Except where yanmask is the spirit of a dead person. I have been trying to catch my grandma for years. I miss her.
>>
File: HNI_0019.jpg (144 KB, 455x568) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0019.jpg
144 KB, 455x568
>>26878829
Normal-type exists.
>>
>>26878883
>Believing superstitious nonsense they put in the pokedex
I bet you believe phantump is the spirit of a dead kid and banette is a possessed doll, too, ya ninny. The pokedex is as reliable as a wiki. And not one of the nicer ones like wikipedia, one of the sketchy specific ones.
>>
>>26878735
Ghost-type pokemon yes, presumably. Pokemon ghosts, like the Marrowak, are already dead.
>>
>>26878735
Wait, how do you play nuzlocke with them properly then?
>>
>>26878735
My headcanon is that they aren't actual ghosts, but just normal Pokémon with an ethereal body composition, hence they were called "Ghost".

This goes quite well with the fact that all original types were introduced by Oak, when the only known ghosts were Gengar and its evolution line; and since they're made of gas and can't be affected by Normal and Fighting moves, Oak simply called them "Ghost" in reference to the common folklore of untouchable incorporal beings going through walls.

>inb4 Yamask and Banette Pokédex entries
Pic related says hello
>>
>>26878735
My favourite thing about this image is that it's played off to be good art, when in actuality it's just traced over various art from across the internet
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.