[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Insurgence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: logo2.png (158 KB, 966x428) Image search: [Google]
logo2.png
158 KB, 966x428
Not a typical /vp/er and just discovered this online game. Can you tell me anything about it? Is it safe to download? What is the game play like?
>>
>inb4 shitstorm of "GTFO" and "kill yourself" posts
>>
No it will give you're Macbook a virus.
>>
>>26878367
I download everything off the Internet it is safe and I don't get viruses.
Post this on 3 social media sites for free Antivirus software from Nortaffee.
>>
>>26878367
>Can you tell me anything about it?
It's some nice guy making an edgy Pokémon game dedicated to Reddit. Teams are now "cults" and the game starts with the Darkrai Cult trying to kill you, then you find out they killed a member of their cult a year prior to the start of the game to summon Darkrai, and left its blood there. This means you can get their DNA, which gives you the clothes of a Darkrai Cult member, thanks to a Mew that came there to save you! So you pretend to be a member and see the leader ordering their Pokemon to kill some of the members because she was angry that Darkrai, which was just summoned by killing another member in front of everyone, ran away again. Then you get out, Mew leaves you, and it's actually a nice light-hearted Pokemon game with what seems to be like a good pacing (I've only seen the game up to the first gym though) and some Mew and Celebi thing here and there. I guess that kind of stuff comes back later on though. Also there are new Mega Evolutions and Delta Pokémon, which seem nice to me actually. Charmender is edgy from the start and Bulbasaur is cute and pink. And Squirtle is a ninja or something? Stuff like this. I don't like Mega Eevee though.
>>
>>26878367
Zeta/Omnicrom is better
>>
>>26878367
>/vp/er

It's "/vp/oreon," newfriend.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.