[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With gen VII around the corner, what gen VI game is the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: xyoras.jpg (18 KB, 332x152) Image search: [Google]
xyoras.jpg
18 KB, 332x152
With gen VII around the corner, what gen VI game is the best in your opinion
>>
File: image.jpg (277 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277 KB, 1280x720
>>
ORAS has the step up of being a remake of a liked gen.

X and Y were just dog shit and the only thing that it has going for it is how many pokemon it has and how much time it's saving me for completing my national dex.
>>
Sun
>>
3DS release of Red and Blue
>>
>>26878311
>liked gen
Fuck off with your removal of day/night and lack of backwards compatibility, underage.
>>
>>26878285
Omega Ruby.
P-Don was OP as shit, made for a few keks as it restructured Ubers around it.
>>
>>26878285
I'm in the minorty I've noticed but ORAS is much better than X and Y, they're still not that good though
>>
>>26878321
Not that anon but I loved gen 3, it did so much for competitive, had great music, a great region. Gen 3 was good shit m8.
>>
How about lets not make a thread about Gen VI until Gen VII happens and watch them wank XY/ORAS's dicks when they realize SM were actually bad, like when they did for Gen V ? :^) of course I dont want SM to be bad, and Gen V was genuinely good. And I have no problems with Gen VI at all. but if what i said does happen, its just /vp/ being /vp/, i guess.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.