[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
besides the 2nd and 3rd stage starters and megas in general,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: nig.gif (129 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
nig.gif
129 KB, 540x540
besides the 2nd and 3rd stage starters and megas in general, gen VI had pretty good designs and I'm glad that gen VII is gonna continue that.
>>
File: 20111223074716.png (49 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
20111223074716.png
49 KB, 1000x1000
>>26877679
>besides the 2nd and 3rd stage starters and megas in general, gen VI had pretty good designs and I'm glad that gen VII is gonna continue that.

Are you joking?

aside from that robot maid pokemon every thing they have shown I have already seen at the local zoo.

pokemon are suppose to look like creatures you would never find in real life, not be literal copies of real life animals
>>
>>26877756
spotted the hoennfag.
>>
>>26877756
>pokemon are suppose to look like creatures you would never find in real life

Says who? Tell that to the 80% of the national dex. And whats with the pic when you sound like you've never even been to Gen I ? More importantly, why are you even on /vp/ ? or do you want me to guide you to the exit ?

>>26877800
No anon, he's a lost sheep. He doesn't even know what a Pokemon supposed to be.
>>
Gen 6 was hit or miss for me. Honestly it is probably my second least favorite gen in terms of designs, maybe third.
>>26877756
Though this is true pokemon don't always have to be some weird creature. Simple birds I find enjoyable sometimes. On the other hand cotton or whatever the fuck gen 6 had looks retarded.
>>
>>26877756
I'm sure you must love the ever so original pokemon such as Pidgey, Squirtle, Ratitta, Ekans, Krabby, Goldeen, and SEEL! Pokemon have always had designs that are just fancy animals, if not even that. Seel is just a Seal with a tiny horn for gods sake. Take off your nostalgia glasses.

Also, I don't recall Dogs growing rocks from their body, foot long grubs, Sea Lions with clown outfits, spherical owls, bejeweled lions or giant moon bats existing in real life.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.