[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: you are the rival of a pokemon game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
You are the rival of a new pokemon game, and you become champion before the protagonist. Choose your team, rival battle theme and rival champion battle theme.

Are you the asshole rival? the friendly? a second protagonist?
There are 6 total battles, including the last in the pokemon league and the first between starters.

Ill start
>first battle
Chimchar lvl 5
>second battle
Chimchar lvl 10, Spearow lvl 11
>Third battle
Monferno lvl 22, Spearow lvl 19, Elekid lvl 20, Slowpoke level 20
>Fourth battle
Monferno lvl 35, Skarmory 36, Electabuzz lvl 33, Slowpoke lvl 34, Gligar lvl 33
>Fifth battle
Infernape lvl 50, Skarmory lvl 48, Electabuzz lvl 48, Gliscor lvl 47, Slowking lvl 47, Krookodile lvl 48
>Champion battle
Infernape lvl 65, Skarmory lvl 65, Elective lvl 63, Slowking lvl 60, Gliscor lvl 62, Krookodile lvl 62

>Rival theme
Silver HG/SS theme
>Champion theme
Steven R/S/E version
>>
Dun Spa Raće
>First battle
Lvl 5 Dunsparce
>Second Battle
Lvl 21 Dunsparce
>Third Battle
Lvl 42 Dunsparce
>Fourth Battle
Lvl 69 Dunsparce
>Fifth battle
Lvl 100 Dunsparce
>Battle on Eccstacy Mountain
Lvl 420 Mega Dunsparce with no guard and 1HKO moves
>>
File: 1461343270820.png (113 KB, 222x280) Image search: [Google]
1461343270820.png
113 KB, 222x280
>>26875614
>Battle 1
Elgyem

>Battle 2
Elgyem, Magnimite

>Battle 3
Elgyem, Magnaton, Clefairy, Sableye

>Battle 4
Beheeyem, Magnazone, Clefable, Sableye, Starmie, Golurk

>Postgame
Beheeyem, Magnazone, Clefable, Sableye (Mega) Starmie, Golurk, the team is Trick room based now.

>Rival theme
A mindi of the X-Files theme
>Champion theme
Too busy chasing conspiracies to become a champion. More of Detective-type character.
>>
>>26875698
*Midi
>>
I am an asshole rival, and I join the local team and become a Team Admin before the Protagonist takes us down (Local Team uses Flying types, they are sky pirates with a flying boat). When the team Leader is taken down, I try to steer then remnants to take over the Pokémon League, capture the real champion and place myself as the standing champion because I'm on a crazy power-trip only a twelve-year-old with a pet killer dragon could do. When I am defeated I am kicked out of the league and realize what an asshole I was, and try to make the local team do goodguy stuff in the postgame.

>First battle
lv 5 Bagon (so I always have advantage no matter what starter is chosen)

>Second Battle
lv 21 Bagon, Magikap lv. 19, Skiddo lv. 19, Growlithe lv. 19
This battle is piss easy. It tricks you into thinking I'm a wussy.

Third Battle
lv 38 Shelgon, lv. 36 Togekiss, Lv. 34 Gyarados, lv 34 Gogoat, Lv. 34 Arcanine
Now I'm a team admin and my pokemon got annoying and scary. Also, Togekisss out of fucking nowhere.

>Fourth Battle
>Lv. 50 Salamence, lv. 45 Gyarados, lv. 45 Gogoat, lv. 45 Arcanine, lv. 45 Togekiss
Later game battle, this is around when you defeat the normal team leader and destroy most of the local team.

>Champion Fight
lv. 64 Mega Salamence (with Double Edge), lv. 60 Gyarados, lv. 60 Arcanine, lv. 60 Gogoat, lv. 60 Togekiss, lv. 59 Fan Rotom
I'm predictable but I have a lot of really annoying stuff. After you beat me, you get to fight the real Champion when you rematch the Elite 4.
>>
im a cute little kid whose too young to legally have any pokemon and acts edgy and makes fun of the protagonist im also the most annoying character in the entire series
i try to do anything in order to win even if it means doing forbidden things that are generally considered cheating i also steal all of the badges from other people and occasionally recolor their pokemon so their black and then steal them

>first battle
lvl 5 charmander

>second battle
lvl 5 charmander, lvl 20 hydreigon

>third battle
lvl 5 charmander, lvl 35 hydreigon, lvl 50 shiny zygarde

>fourth battle
lvl 5 charmander, lvl 50 hydreigon, lvl 50 shiny zygarde, lvl 50 shiny giratina, lvl 50 shiny rayquaza

>fifth battle
lvl 5 charmander, lvl 50 hydreigon, lvl 50 shiny zygarde, lvl 50 shiny giratina, lvl 50 shiny rayquaza

>sixth battle

>seventh battle
lvl 6 charmander, lvl 50 hydreigon, lvl 50 shiny zygarde, lvl 50 shiny giratina, lvl 50 shiny rayquaza

at this point your fighting against the evil team but i destroy they're plans and steal their legendary which also happens to be a shiny because i basically never turn that cheat off

>eighth battle
lvl 6 charmander, lvl 50 hydreigon, lvl 50 shiny zygarde, lvl 50 shiny giratina, lvl 50 shiny rayquaza, lvl 60 shiny XX_fLaMiNgPaRaDox_XX

>ninth battle
lvl 7 charmander, lvl 51 hydreigon, lvl 51 shiny zygarde, lvl 51 shiny giratina, lvl 51 shiny rayquaza, lvl 61 shiny XX_fLaMiNgPaRaDox_XX

then you just won the league and i come out of nowhere before you register your team in the pc and destroy the entire league and i challenge u

>tenth and final battle
lvl 100 mega charizard x, lvl 100 shiny mewthree, lvl 100 shiny zygarde, lvl 100 shiny giratina, lvl 100 shiny rayquaza, lvl 100 shiny XX_fLaMiNgPaRaDox_XX
>>
>>26876876
>Cheating means you can evolve dieno to hydredgion before it even gets high enough to be zwellous?
>>
>>26876910
are u an moron i caught it in the wild -.-
>>
>>26876876
I bet nobody would be able to beat you
your final team looks extremely powerful
>>
>>26877000
He would get swept by Sturdy Shedinja
>>
I'd be a laid-back rival, but secretly hate the protagonist. I'd be helpful when he or she comes around, but set up traps and make things difficult if I ever get ahead of him/her.

>1st
Kalos starter supereffective, let's say Froakie
Lv5

>2nd
Froakie Lv11
If opponent is male, they'd be gifted a NidoranM and I'd be given a NidoranF, or if they were female they'd get F and I'd get M. I'll take M for this. Lv8

>3rd
Frogadier Lv18
Nidorino Lv16
Cleffa Lv11

>4th
This is significantly further along
Greninja Lv38
Nidoking Lv35
Clefairy Lv30
Magmar Lv30
Roselia Lv30
(If I had a different starter, replace Magmar or Roselia with Seadra depending on which one it was.)

>5th
Greninja Lv43
Nidoking Lv40
Clefable Lv39
Magmar Lv38
Roselia Lv38
Deino Lv36

>6th
Greninja Lv49
Nidoking Lv47
Clefable Lv46
Magmortar Lv 46
Roserade Lv 46
Zweilous Lv 47

>Champion
Significant time has passed again
Greninja Lv63
Nidoking Lv61
Clefable Lv60
Magmortar Lv59
Roserade Lv59
Hydreigon Lv61

Mmmm delicious
>>
>>26877014
XX_fLaMiNgPaRaDox_XX is invincible.
>>
>>26875614
I'd like to be the resourceful rival. Someone who helps out the protagonist but also poses himself as a worthy opponent, always being neck and neck with the protagonist. Guess my team would be something like this, pure Normal type because of the variety and I'd like to see a monotype champ:

>First Battle
lvl 5 Minccino
>Second Battle
lvl 9 Minccino, lvl 7 Starly
>Third Battle
lvl 18 Minccino, lvl 15 Staravia, lvl 14 Happiny
>Fourth Battle
lvl 33 Cinccino, lvl 30 Staravia, lvl 30 Ursaring, lvl 28 Chansey
>Fifth Battle
lvl 42 Cinccino, lvl 40 Staraptor, lvl 38 Ursaring, lvl 38 Blissey, lvl 36 Tauros
>Champion Battle
lvl 64 Cinccino, lvl 62 Staraptor, lvl 61 Ursaring, lvl 59 Blissey, lvl 60 Tauros, lvl 61 Porygon-Z
>Rematch
lvl 77 M-Gengar, lvl 74 Chandelure, lvl 75 Gourgeist, lvl 74 Metagross, lvl 74 Reuniclus, lvl 75 Alakazam. Dude gets tired of getting shit on by Fighting types.
>>
>>26875614
>You are the rival of a new pokemon game

New games don't have rivals, they have best friends.
>>
>>26875698
SCULEEEEEH
>>
>first battle
lvl 5 Gastly

>second battle
lvl 12 Ralts, lvl 13 Gastly

>third battle
lvl 19 Misdreavus, lvl 22 Kirlia, lvl 21 Gastly, lvl 18 Sableye

>fourth battle
lvl 32 Misdreavus, lvl 35 Gardevoir, lvl 33 Haunter, lvl 33 Sableye, lvl 30 Eevee

>fifth battle
If at the time the protagonist has at least two Pokemon weak to dark
lvl 49 Mismagius, lvl 50 Gardevoir, lvl 50 Gengar, lvl 48 Sableye, lvl 49 Umbreon, lvl 19 Nincada
or if not
lvl 49 Mismagius, lvl 50 Gardevoir, lvl 50 Gengar, lvl 48 Sableye, lvl 49 Espeon, lvl 5 Tynamo

>sixth battle
lvl 57 Shedinja, lvl 60 Mismagius, lvl 61 Mega Gardevoir, lvl 60 Gengar, lvl 58 Sableye, lvl 60 Umbreon
or
lvl 60 Mismagius, lvl 61 Gardevoir, lvl 60 Gengar, lvl 58 Mega Sableye, lvl 60 Espeon, lvl 57 Eelektross

>post game
lvl 73 Shedinja (focus sash), lvl 72 Mismagius, lvl 78 Mega Gardevoir, lvl 75 Gengar, lvl 72 Sableye, lvl 72 Umbreon
or
lvl 72 Mismagius, lvl 78 Gardevoir, lvl 75 Mega Gengar, lvl 72 Sableye, lvl 72 Espeon, lvl 73 Eelektross

>battle theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf4AKMhw2MU
>>
>>26876499
>sky pirates
Now I want this.
>>
>>26880309
An edgelord but also a waifufag
>>
>>26875712
If you're gonna correct your/his spelling, you might as well fix Magnemite, Magneton & Magnezone.
>>
Very N-esque mysterious rival
Always wears a scarf, pretty much just an edgelord

First battle
>Axew
Second Battle
>Axew
>Growlithe
Third Battle
>Axew
>Growlithe
>Psyduck
Fourth Battle
>Fraxure
>Growlithe
>Golduck
>Lucario
Fifth Battle
>Haxorus
>Arcanine
>Golduck
>Lucario
>Braviary
Sixth Battle
>Haxorus
>Luxray
>Golduck
>Lucario
>Gengar
>Mega Charizard Y
>>
My character would be a mix of AZ and Alder. ancient looking clothing,yet very knowledgeable. New region needs a champion, me and main character are trying to become the champion but the main character doesn't know that. Helps a ton against the evil team trying to take the champion + elite 4 titles to take over the region

Battle 1: Just before entering first gym.
Larvitar Lv12

Battle 2
Larvitar lv23, Honedge lv25

Battle 3
Pupitar lv36, Doublade lv39, Gabite lv35, Excadrill lv 34.

Battle 4: Champion
Tyranitar lv64, Aegislash lv63, (Mega) Garchomp lv65, Excadrill lv62, Hippodon Lv64,Aggron Lv62.

Desert/Sandstorm based team, my character looks like he's in a desert (white robes, turban to hide his mega stone, ect)

Rival theme: Gale of Darkness Battle Simulator theme

Champion theme: Alder's champion theme
>>
>>26875614
Start of the game character quote: "So I guess... I'll do this with you. It's not like I was going to do anything else with myself... I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but at least I can do this."
>First battle
Ralts Lv5 (Sorry Wally)

"So you've gotten that badge already, huh? Heh... Well, let's see what I can do then."
>Second battle (Optional)
Eevee Lv10, Ralts Lv13

If Protagonist win: Evolve to Umbreon
If Protagonist lose: Evolve to Espeon
"Hey, good to see you again."

If Protagonist ignore until next badge: Evolve to Sylveon
"Hey... haven't seen you in a while..."

>Third Battle
Golbat Lv22, Litleo/Litwick Lv21, Eevee/Sylveon Lv22, Kirlia Lv 24

>Protagonist win: "You're amazing."
>Rival win: "Oh wow, really? Dang..."
>Ignored twice: "It's been too long..."

Rest of encounters are forced.

>Battle 4
Golbat/Crobat Lv33, Milotic Lv 35, Pyroar/Litwick Lv35, Umbreon/Espeon/Sylveon Lv36, Gardevoir Lv37

Normal path: "I really do want to thank you. You've been such a great friend. Whatever happens, I look forward to the Pokemon League. Let's do this, and make sure we see each other at the end of all this."
Ignored: "I... want to tell you that you're inspiring. But... My Pokemon have become closer to me than you ever could. In fact, you forgot about me... I won't allow you to win here."

>Battle 5
Crobat Lv48, Milotic Lv50, Pyroar/Chandelure Lv49, Umbreon/Espeon/Sylveon Lv50, Gardevoir Lv51

tbc
>>
>>26880314
BW2
>>
Friend route: "Well, we made it.We've both beaten the Elite Four... And now we're standing here, on the final stage, ready to see who the true victor will be. It's funny. I get the strangest feeling it's going to be you... Let's do this."
Crobat Lv65, Lucario Lv65, Espeon/Umbreon Lv69, Milotic Lv68, Pyroar Lv68, Gardevoir(Mega) Lv70
Rival win: "Wow... I... I won? I... wow! Well... You did great! Rest up your Pokemon and try again, I'm sure you'll do just as awesome as this time!"
Protagonist win: "Well... that's it. You... I was right. I knew it. I knew it from when I met you... That you were going to go somewhere great. And look where you are now. You stand here, on top of this entire region. You've climbed to the top of a great mountain, and you've succeeded. Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart... Congratulations. You are the new Pokemon League champion."

tbc
>>
>>26886941
Oh shoot posted wrong levels - they're supposed to be their counterparts here.

Ignored route: "So. You finally made it. Have you come asking me to forgive you? Don't worry, It doesn't matter. I know exactly what you're going to do. You're going to try and win this. I won't let you. My Pokemon are my friends, and they want this just as bad as me. I have to prove myself... I have to prove myself better than you. Don't think you're going to get in my way. Let's go."
Crobat Lv67, Banette Lv67, Litwick Lv69, Sylveon Lv70, Milotic Lv69. Gardevoir (Mega) Lv75
Rival win: I knew it. My Pokemon and I want this so much. Don't even bother coming back, because now they know they want it even more!"
Protagonist win: "So... Is that it...? Is... is this alone not enough? Being this close to my Pokemon... I wanted to show you just how much we've grown together... I wanted to... Is this all over? ... Did I... Need you too, more than I realized? [YES/NO]

YES: Maybe... Maybe it's not just my Pokemon. Maybe I could've learned so much more... maybe I could've been a better friend to them had I actually tried to talk to you instead of just standing idly by... What's past is past. Congratulations, and... I hope... maybe we could be friends again. Until then... congratulations on being the new Champion, and... I'm sorry I've been such a jerk. Thank you for showing me that. See you around.

NO: I see... so then, this is goodbye. I'm going away, because you said so. Because I know I can be stronger. I meant it when I said you were an inspiration. Something greater than myself. I'm going to become that. And when I do, I'll battle you again. And when that day comes... I'll win. Until then... Congratulations on being the Champion. ... Goodbye.

--End--

1-4 theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQgqcjVEKVM

Battle 5 Friend: Same theme
Battle 5 Ignored: Nascour's theme

Champion Battle:
Friend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIn8_Q27WFY
Ignore: https://youtu.be/E3t6Y7zh1LU
>>
don't die yet
>>
A strange and mysterious man that talks in a weird fashion. Sometimes works together with the villainous team and sometimes against them. Actually beat every single gym and the Elite Four before you even begin your journey but never bothered becoming champion because he claims it "isn't fun that way."

>first
Smeargle (TW and Infestation)
>second
Smeargle (Cosmic Power, Stored Power and Baton Pass), Shuckle, lvl 99 Shiny Magikarp with only Splash
>third
Clefairy (Metronome), Shuckle, Shedinja, Smeargle (Coil, TW, and Dynamic Punch)
>forth
Clefable, Shuckle, Shedinja, Ditto (imposter), Smeagle (Defence Curl, Dragon Dance and Rollout)
>double battle with him as a partner
Clefable with only Metronome that has max PP
>fifth battle
Sableye (Prankster, Will o' Wisp, Recover, etc...), Clefable, Shuckle, Shedinja, Ditto, Smeargle (Zap Cannon, Focus Blast, Mind Reader and Calm Mind)
>sixth battle
Mega Sableye (Toxic, Fake Out, Recover and Foul Play), Clefable, Shuckle, Shedinja, Ditto, Smeargle (Mind Reader, Sheer Cold, Grass Knot and Minimize)
>seventh battle
Smeargle (Acupressure, Aeroblast, Baton Pass and Spore), Mega Sableye, Clefable, Shuckle, Shedinja, Ditto (holding a Choice Scarf)

>post game final
Azelf (Explosion, Water Pulse, Psyshock and Shock Wave), Smeargle (same as last time), Ditto, *, *, *
Note: Has six Max Revives exclusively for Azelf. Azelf is also absurdly higher than the rest of the party (around level 95)

*Randomly selected out of: Mega Gengar (Perish Song), Togekiss (TW, Air Slash, Metronome), Clefable, Mega Sableye, Shuckle (Acupressure), Shuckle (Infestation and Toxic stalling) Shedinja, Sableye (not mega), Blissey (Wish, Heal Bell), Espeon (Stored Power, Double Team, Calm Mind and Shadow Ball), Jirachi (TW, Iron Head), Mew (Metronome, Double Team, Bulk Up, Calm Mind) and a level 100 Shiny Gyarados that knows only Splash :^).

Normal battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqtOWpNAs48
Final theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRnDbOwGipo
>>
First battle 6 level 100 rayquaza.

One of them can evolve to mega fugg also.

All have swords dance and extreme speed
>>
>>26890383
>implying that has any chance at being better than XX_fLaMiNgPaRaDox_XX
>>
File: Rival.png (275 KB, 923x569) Image search: [Google]
Rival.png
275 KB, 923x569
Now in friendly image format

Theme: DS soundcard version of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHvMYUR8SuE (looping once it hits the 1:30 mark)

*Zoroark obviously has moves supereffective to each of starter, seeing as it will be coming out disguised as your rival's (thinking Flamethrower, Grass Knot & Hidden Power Water)
>>
>>26891310
Dank as hell dudebro. Why not a M-Heracross though?
>>
First battle:
Stronger starter than protag

Second:
Starter + regional bird/rodent

Third:
Starter, bird,rodent, opposite game exclusive, grass type

Fourth:
Starter, Bird, Exclusive, Some water type, second stage pseudo, mon that evolves by trade/stone

Fifth:
Starter, Pseudo, trade/stone mon, exclusive, second stage pseudo,
Something edgy

Chimp battle:
Stingulor, Le monkay, Bravest Bird, Narutoad,Smogon Lion, Ruse Fox
>>
>>26892140
Cheers meighty. Yet to actually play Gen 6 so honestly it's because I completely forgot about megas (this is also the reason for why there's no fairy counter). M-Heracross would make sense from a physical/special equality standpoint, though. Also it's only just occurred to me why I had the uncontrollable urge to make Zebstrika hold a red card
>>
>first battle
Has friend who always accompanies. Turns out to be Mew pretending to be human when professor needs saving from wild pokemon cliché.
lvl 10 Mew

>second battle
Mew continues to accompany me in human form, opposite gender of protagonist, throughout the game
lvl 12 Froakie(shiny), lvl 20 Mew

>third battle
lvl 19 Frogadier (shiny), lvl 22 Noibat, lvl 31 Mew, lvl 15 Abra

>fourth battle
Saves Charmander from base/facility after assisting protagonist give evil group first major loss. IS absent for a time to take down far off base of evil group while protagonist gets badges and looks for boss.
lvl 32 Frogadier (shiny), lvl 36 Noibat, lvl 39 Mew, lvl 36 Kadabra, lvl 15 Charmander(shiny)

>fifth battle
Assists super old shrine keeper in some religious rights involving comet and shiny Rayquaza rises out of it and chooses me as its trainer. Protagonist is given access to shrine where all trainer battles grant triple exp.Takes monks advice and trains in wilderness because, idk, Rayquaza is special guardian who chose me to make it strong.
lvl 52 Greninja (shiny), lvl 50 Noviern, lvl 55 Mew, lvl 50 Alakazam, lvl 49 Charizard (shiny), lvl 50 Rayquaza (shiny)

>sixth battle(League champion)
Appears as champion after disappearing to wilderness
lvl 69 Greninja (shiny), lvl 66 Noviern, lvl 75 Mew, lvl 66 Alakazam, lvl 70 Charizard (shiny), lvl 75 Rayquaza (shiny)

>post game
lvl 89 Greninja (shiny), lvl 87 Noviern, lvl 95 Mew, lvl 88 Alakazam, lvl 88 Charizard (shiny), lvl 92 Rayquaza (shiny)
>>
>1st Battle
Lvl. 5 Togepi

>2nd Battle
Lvl. 12 Togepi, Lvl. 10 Larvitar

>3rd Battle
Lvl. 21 Togetic, Lvl. 19 Larvitar, Lvl. 15 Eevee

>4th Battle
Lvl. 35 Togetic, Lvl. 33 Pupitar, Lvl. 29 Eevee

>5th Battle
Lvl. 47 Togekiss, Lvl. 45 Pupitar, Lvl. 41 Jolteon, Lvl. 43 Fraxure

>Champion Battle
Lvl. 66 Togekiss, Lvl. 64 Tyranitar, Lvl. 60 Jolteon, Lvl. 63 Haxorus, Lvl. 61 Flygon, Lvl. 63 Chandelure

>Post Game
Lvl. 75 Togekiss, Lvl. 74 Tyranitar, Lvl. 72 Jolteon, Lvl. 73 Haxorus, Lvl. 71 Flygon, Lvl. 73 Haxorus
>>
first battle
lvl 4 rattata. lvl 2 pidgey

second battle
lvl 25 farfetch'd, lvl 28 girafarig

third battle
lvl 50 golurk, lvl 53 gyarados, lvl 45 lucario

last battle
lvl 87 farfetch'd, lvl 98 zebstrika, lvl 86 golurk, lvl 93 gyarados, lvl 89 luxray, lvl 91 trevenant
>>
Battle 1
lvl 5 Gastly
Battle 2
lvl 10 Noibat, lvl 9 Gastly
Battle 3
lvl 20 Noibat, lvl 19 Eevee, lvl 23 Gastly,
Battle 4
lvl 34 Noibat, lvl 32 Eevee, lvl 36 Larvesta, lvl 37 Haunter
Battle 5
lvl 49 Noivern, lvl 48 Eevee, lvl 48 Larvesta, lvl 47 Clawitzer, lvl 48 Metang, lvl 52 Gengar
Champion
lvl 64 Noivern, lvl 62 Metagross, lvl 64 Sylveon, lvl 62 Clawitzer, lvl 63 Volcarona, lvl 65 Mega-Gengar
Postgame
lvl 82 Noivern, lvl 80 Metagross, level 80 Weavile, Lvl 81 Volcarona, lvl 82 Sylveon, level 87 Mega Gengar
>>
Name: CF1994
Personality: A conceited, but knowledgeable person regarding the Hoenn region.

>First battle
Mudkip; Level 5

>Second battle
Mudkip; Level 12
Taillow; Level 10

>Third battle
Marshtomp; Level 20
Taillow; Level 18
Aron; Level 18
Oddish; Level 17

>Fourth battle
Marshtomp; Level 35
Swellow; Level 33
Lairon; Level 32
Vulpix; Level 32
Gloom; Level 31

>Fifth battle
Swampert; Level 44
Swellow; Level 42
Aggron; Level 42
Ninetales; Level 40
Vileplume; Level 40

>Champion battle (First time)
Swampert (Mega); Level 60
Swellow; Level 58
Aggron; Level 58
Ninetales; Level 57
Vileplume; Level 57
Salamence; Level 59

>Champion battle (Rematch)
Swampert (Mega); Level 80
Salamence; Level 79
Tyranitar; Level 79
Ninetales; Level 78
Tangrowth; Level 78
Magnezone; Level 78
>>
File: 1449495713372.jpg (10 KB, 285x287) Image search: [Google]
1449495713372.jpg
10 KB, 285x287
Not an asshole, but not the best person. More of a conman, if anything. Plays both sides of the board for his benefit. He's all about using his opponent's strength against them, Foul Play being a staple of his team.

>First Battle
At this point, you see him just tricking people out of some cash, nothing serious, but you battle him to get it back.
Lv. 8 Zorua, Lv. 10. Sableye

>Second Battle
He's gotten a bit more serious this time, potentially hurting someone in order to make a profit.
Lv. 16 Zorua, Lv. 18 Houndour, Lv. 20 Sableye

>Third Battle
Alright, now he's tricking the Evil Team into doing some cruel stuff, even by their standards. His new Zoroark can pull off a disguise to fool them easily.
Lv 29. Zoroark, Lv 28 Houndoom, Lv. 27 Inkay, Lv 32 M-Sableye

>Fourth Battle
Influencing both the Champion and the Evil Team leader to his own ends, they both try to stop him. Eventually, you have to step in for what serves as the Champion battle of the game.
Lv 53 Zoroark, Lv 56 Malamar, Lv 57 Cacturne, Lv 56 Houndoom, Lv 60 M-Sableye, Lv 58 Sharpedo

>Final Battle
The Looker sidequest, eventually you have to hunt him down one last time to bring him to justice.
Lv 81 Sharpedo, Lv 83 Houndoom, Lv 83 Cacturne, Lv 85 Bisharp, Lv 89 Malamar, Lv 89 M-Sableye

You may notice his Zoroark isn't in the party that last time. His Zoroark takes on his form, using the time you're battling to escape.
>Rival Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v5YV8Ia3bc
>Champion Theme
https://youtu.be/-4agGFEoc6g?t=25
>>
A Nerd type rival, raised by his parents to be extremely competitive. Pretends to be friendly, but secretly despises you for being better than him. Obsessed with beating you at everything. Uses exclusively Steel and Ghost type Pokémon, because he resents organic/animalistic Pokémon.

>First battle
Acts like your friendly neighbor.
Lv 6 Magnemite

>Second battle
Seems a little bit more frustrated, but still keeps the friendly image.
Lv 12 Magnemite
Lv 11 Duskull

>Third battle
This time, he seems more rude than before. You wonder why.
Lv 25 Magnemite
Lv 24 Duskull
Lv 24 Klink

>Fourth battle
He's already starting to show his true colors. Has gotten into fights with the evil team and is diverting them at the player.
Lv 37 Magneton
Lv 37 Duskull
Lv 36 Klink
Lv 35 Litwick
Lv 34 Beldum

>Fifth battle
He has defeated the evil team leader, planning to take over for his own purposes. Clearly states his intention of crushing you on the spot.
Lv 50 Magnezone
Lv 50 Dusclops
Lv 48 Klang
Lv 47 Lampent
Lv 47 Metang
Once you defeat him, he leaves really pissed off.

>Champion battle
At this point, he has already defeated the champion; once he sees you, he snaps at you for all your victories against him, and decides to settle things once and for all.
Lv 65 Magnezone
Lv 65 Dusknoir
Lv 63 Klinklang
Lv 62 Chandelure
Lv 62 Metagross
Lv 60 Gengar

Once it's finally over, he snaps and leaves on a hysterical fit of laughter, making it clear that he has lost it. He promises to return one day, and to make you suffer.
You can fight the actual Champion Post-game.

He returns in the sequel.

>Battle theme
I have no idea. Please help.
>>
>>26898672
Nevermind, just found the perfect theme.

>Battle theme https://youtu.be/0uAsD6lQV1I
At least for the Champion fight.
>>
Basically Barry levels of friendliness, but a little more serious battle wise. Love to blow shit up during battles and basically destroy the arena.

Final goal would be becoming a Fire Gym Leader or Elite Four, because protag is champion.

>First Battle
Darumaka lvl 5
>Second Battle
Darumaka lvl 13, Fletchling lvl 10
>Third Battle
Darumaka lvl 25, Fletchinder lvl 23, Monferno lvl 22, Litwik lvl 22
>Fourth Battle
Darmanitan lvl 39, Talonflame lvl 36, Infernape lvl 38, Litwik lvl 35, Magmar lvl 36
>Fifth Battle
Darmanitan lvl 54, Talonflame lvl 53, Infernape lvl 54, Lampent lvl 50, Magmar lvl 53, Rotom-H lvl 50
>Sixth Battle
Darmanitan lvl 70, Talonflame lvl 69, Infernape lvl 70, Chandelure lvl 68, Magmortar lvl 69, Rotom-H lvl 68
>Battle Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YsAyO9oW00
>>
I'm the protagonist's best friend and we never battle.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.