[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Darkrai the strongest Pokémon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
>It's the shadow of Arceus.
>He created the Shadow Pokémon plague.
>He caused the freeze-time crisis in Pokémon MD: Explorers.
>He defeated Dialga, Palkia and Giratina, absorbing their respective powers.
>In the end, he defeated Arceus, becoming the new God of the Pokémon World.
>He destroyed the current universe and created a new one.
>>
Where is it stated that he created shadow pokemon?
>>
>>26874829
Good point!
>>
>>26874817
[citation needed]
>>
>>26874817
Fuck you, those are some MAJOR spoilers for a certain game. Is this grounds to get a thread taken down? Or would you mind deleting the thread so it didn't contain them, OP?
>>
>>26874817
No, unown in numbers forms a collective might stronger. Spells out B-A-N-I-S-H and it makes a nice prison for darkrai until the evil boss of a pokemon game frees it
>>
252 Atk Mega Mewtwo X Low Kick (80 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Darkrai: 296-350 (86 - 101.7%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Mega Mewtwo Y Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Darkrai: 300-354 (87.2 - 102.9%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO

Lmao nope

Also thanks for the spoilers, was planning to play the newer PMD, since I onl played the first one
>>
>>26874817

Darkrai only lasted as long as he did in the Palkia vs Dialga movie because neither dragon gave two fucks about Darkrai being there.

You are gonna need to provide a source for the Shadow Pokemon thing. Darkrai is not even associated with shadow to boot.
Darkrai has never interacted with either Giratina or Arceus either.

>Created a new world
Came right out of your ass, friend.

Even if everything else you say is true, Palkia fucked Darkrai's shit sideways in about two seconds in mystery dungeon. If Darkrai was the strongest pokemon then, Palkia took that title.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.