[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coincidence?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Bez tytułu.png (589 KB, 612x620) Image search: [Google]
Bez tytułu.png
589 KB, 612x620
Coincidence?
>>
File: GL Not bad at all....png (377 KB, 706x399) Image search: [Google]
GL Not bad at all....png
377 KB, 706x399
>>26871127
>mfw
>>
>>26871127
HGSS REMAKES FUCKING WHEN?!
>>
>>26871127
JOHTO STARTER MEGAS CONFIRMED
>>
>>26871127
these crystals are also gold/silver
>>
>>26871127
>being this slow
>not making the connection based on 'Sun' and 'Moon'
>>
In before they go the same way with it as ORAS, alternate reality with megas ahead in time.
Kurt is dead and with him all knowledge of how to make apricorn balls.
>>
>>26871127
Probably not a coincidence, but I'm not sure how it will fit in. Is the jap name for the ability the same/similar?

The "soul heart" itself is red/pink and blue, common counterpart colors in Pokemon.
>>
>>26871458
the same, games also
ソウル シルバー soul silver
ハート ゴールド heart gold
ソウルハート soul-heart
>>
>>26871127
>yfw go to Johto post game
>then kanto
>>
File: ashy ketchington.jpg (64 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
ashy ketchington.jpg
64 KB, 604x604
>>26871127
I don't want to go to Johto again without the pokemon follow mechanic.

a Typhlosion mega would be nice though
They could at least give him some fucking moves
>>
> going back to an earlier region for the first time in 15 years
> only to go to the least interesting region of all

well, I think I would be somewhat disappointed if this happened. same with the mega starters thingie, some things better be left in the past.
>>
>>26871127
Yep
>>
>>26873465
>least interesting region of all
Kanto?
>>
>>26871127
Magearna was also colored gold when she was first created and eventually became silver as the centuries passed. The sun and moon are also the alchemical symbols for gold and silver.
>>
>>26873671
well, they are kinda in a bundle, let's say that gsc/hgss kanto IS the blandest region but, as I said it, let the past where it belongs
>>
>>26871133
KIIIIITTAAAAANN
>>
>>26871142
It will be called HGGSSS , Heartgoldgold. Soulshitsilver
>>
File: image.png (990 KB, 940x940) Image search: [Google]
image.png
990 KB, 940x940
>>26871603
>Pokemon follow
>Xatu and other Flying type hover

MFW
>>
>>26873845
Amie models exist you know
>>
>>26871564
Geez Masuda, how come your game let's you have THREE regions?
>>
>>26873995
amie models are not to be used for following pokemons, EVER. they are far too detailed for the overworld.

one anon less dumb than me spoke about mystery dungeon's models which are way more suitable for this use.
>>
>>26875162

I just want gen IV overworlds with 3D battles. Never going to happen though.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.