[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: predi.png (538 KB, 1728x1448) Image search: [Google]
predi.png
538 KB, 1728x1448
Remake
>>
File: roll for sanity.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
roll for sanity.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>gen IV remake
this meme will never lift because nobody actually wants a gen IV remake
>>
File: frightened.png (135 KB, 438x444) Image search: [Google]
frightened.png
135 KB, 438x444
>>26870706
>pic-related

Explain.
>>
>>26870706
This picture needs an in-depth explanation.
>>
>>26870719
>>26870733

I had a really hard time searching what the fuck is that thing, and apparently is a hand from a /k/ poster who suffered a war wound that cut his fingers, but the bad angle in which the pic is taken makes it look more horrifying and perplexing than it actually is
>>
>>26870678
>your anus pearl
wouldnt be mad tbqh famalama ding dong
>>
What's with the gen 4 hate? it's really slow but other than that i like it more than gen 3 and 5 part 1
>>
>>26870740
Rofl, thought the exactly same !
>>
>>26870752
no it isn't
could be compared to gen 3 if it wasn't because of how terribly slow is and the HM drowning makes the worst pace out of the series. The pokemon designs are some of the worse of the entire series, but if you say that's about opinion then what you can't argue is that the pokemon balance was terrible (only 4 new fire pokemon added, one being a evolution of a pre-existing one and the other three part of the same line). The worst thing is how difficult it is to play when all the pokemon you catch do not learn useful movepols, ending up with pokemon that do not even learn by leveling moves of their own type (the worst offender is toxicroak)
The graphics are also terrible, being replicable in hacks of gen 3 goes to show how little improvement it did from previous gen.
And the worst tracks of the entire series, HGSS butchering completely the OST from gen 2
>>
>>26870782
The route ost was great, had possibly the best champion of all games, No generations had completely original designs, counting platinum, there's 11 total, not great though.

The graphics in my opinion are better the main series gba games, actually being able to see if the thing on the male trainers head was a hat was a bonus
>>
>>26870752
I think that it needs some work, and that's what Platinum did pretty well. I admit it's one of the weaker entries to the series, but it doesn't stop it from being my favourite. As above said, drowning in HMs was an issue, the pacing was rather slow, and the Pokedex was pitifully small until Platinum came along and added 30 odd new Pokemon to the pre-Champion world. A proper remake could do it a world of good.
>>
>>26870964
Yeah, by gen 4 i mainly meant Platinum and the remakes
>>
>>26870706
Remakes of these games would likely follow Heart Gold and Soul Silver's lead by including Platinum content. The reason ORAS didn't have Emerald content is because the whold point of the two evil teams was to have one exclusive to each game, which doesn't work with Emerald's plot.

Platinum doesn't have that problem and will therefore probably be the basis for the DP remakes when they come.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.