[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VP Discusses how gf has ruined their own game series over the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 238x212
VP Discusses how gf has ruined their own game series over the past 5 years . I shall start.

1.they should work harder to implement minor features back into the series, such as walking aside your plan in hg ss.

2 . What the heck is happening to the difficulty in the games. My first Pokemon game was heart gold and I still haven't beat that one. Now with s and m you get a little guide of what moves are good s what. And not to mention I have beaten y and as without training a single pkmn.

Sorry bout the rant. I mean, gotta love easy, but they still need to take time and care to beat.

Post your hate below XD
>>
>>26869418
>first game was HG
>still haven't beaten HG
>XD
bait harder
>>
>>26869428
Well If you count I didn't realize you had to train pokemon, then left for 2 years because white, then y, then Ora's, then now ...it makes sense
>>
>>26869418
How could you not beat Heart Gold?
How are gonna fucking complain about the series when you only had HG
>>
File: 1418726797247.jpg (42 KB, 800x472) Image search: [Google]
1418726797247.jpg
42 KB, 800x472
>>
>>26869495
Trust me, when you go in as a stupid kid, don't understand "strategy" leave when you die a hundred times, come back after beating white, y, and as. Its way harder, trust me.
>>
>>26869418
>hasn't beaten hgss
>hasn't caught them all

MODS
>>
>>26869510
Are you fucking 15? You know this website is 18+
>>
>>26869522
What can I say? I think it's the hardest game if you go from hg to Ora's
>>
>>26869526
No fag lol I was 14 then lol
>>
>>26869510
>being a kid
>not sweeping every game with your starter with a moveset of four STAB moves, integrating a box legend from GS on for the E4 and using your last four slots for punching bags to use Revives with when they're out
>>
>>26869418
Mf hg??? That was your first?? You are aware that there's like 7 other installments before that one right?? And none of the fucking games were hard.. the hard part is grinding or building a team that can crush puss at the Battle Frontier if anything.. the main game is easy as shit.
>>
>>26869569
Tbqh it becomes , like nearly every videogame, easier if you get older. As a kid I never grinded or caught anything, just starter, legendaries and punchbags. Today, thank god for gen VI exp share, grinding becomes a lot easier and so does the game
>>
>>26869418
>heart gold and I still haven't beat
Ok I stopped reading right there
>>
>>26869418
anon you're retarded you can't have an opinion on a series when you havent beaten a game thats not how it works you underage spicfag
>>
File: 1460249201352.jpg (219 KB, 958x960) Image search: [Google]
1460249201352.jpg
219 KB, 958x960
>>26869502
>>
Pokemon has always been insanely easy. It's a kids game.
>>
>>26870730
>taking this long to stop reading
I stopped reading as soon as I saw
>VP
so step up your game kid
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.