[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many people just do this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Claydol.png (167 KB, 537x511) Image search: [Google]
Claydol.png
167 KB, 537x511
>Take copy of OR
>Put level 30 Haunter on GTS
>Ask for level 100 Starter
>Transfer your level 100 starter to X via Bank
>Trade yourself
>Transfer everything back to OR
>You now have your 5IV Gengar without the need of trusting an anon to trade it back to you
Who needs friends who play Pokemon when you have two gen 6 games?
Pic unrelated
>>
>>26868771
I do that
>>
File: 1459305021776.png (279 KB, 470x469) Image search: [Google]
1459305021776.png
279 KB, 470x469
>>26868771

Holy shit, never thought about this.
>What if someone accidentaly has the pokemon you are asking for?
>>
>>26868771
I've done it, took forever but worth it. You get to transfer items too
>>
>>26868803
That's why you ask for a level 100 mon for your level 30, people will think it's standard GTS cancer bullshit and ignore it
>>
>>26868803
i dont use bank
I just make sure I put up on offer a trashmon and make sure I use the one I want to keep trade to finish it
so if I get sniped, they can only get trash and not the important thing
>>
I trade with myself, but I upgraded to a 3DS XL without trading in my 3DS. So I just straight up trade.
>>
>>26868771
I've done this since the games have came out. Though I have two 3DS's now so no need.
>>
>>26868803
You make the trades as unequal as possible. If you have the Haunter in X and a Poochyena in OR for example, just post the Poochyena asking for the Haunter. Nobody is going to take that trade, so you'll be able to complete it yourself.
>>
>>26868803
I ask for a legendary. So if someone does trade my haunter for a legendary than I have an extra legendary. Win/win
>>
>>26868827
I'm finally there as well. Until last week I was using a 3ds I'd bought the week they were released.
>>
>>26868817
>>26868836
That's actually a much better way of doing it now that I think about it
>>
>>26868803
>being retarded
-Put a shitmon on gts
-ask for your 5iv lv.30 haunter with 0 risk of losing it
-When you are ready to trade it back put up another shitmon for lv.30 Gengar
>>
>>26868771
I had to basically trade myself through GTS when I only had one 3DS. No Bank either.
>>
>>26868901
>>26868817
There are people who don't use bank? The service is well worth 5 bucks a year if you play Pokemon frequently, just get a 20 dollar Nintendo Eshop card and you got it for 4 years
>>
>>26868920
this I love the bank, totally worth the money, unless you want to transfer your complete living dex through tedious trade to save five fucking bucks
>>
>>26868920
>>26868771
>>26868938
>They don't just use the homebrew/cia bank
>>
Why don't you just inject it :^)
>>
>not having pokefriends
>>
File: archie x sharpedo.png (1 MB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
archie x sharpedo.png
1 MB, 1280x719
>>26868920

I've had the bank since it came out and I love it. The only thing that makes me sad is that you cant preserve your items.
>>
>>26871376
>can't preserve your items

So does that mean in the next games they can cut out Mega Evolution and Primal Evolution by just not putting the stones in the game?
>>
>Using pokebank or gts
Or you could just modify your save and have exactly what you need, fucking plebs.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.