[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VGC general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
If anyone is interested, there is a stream of the Japanese Nationals.
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv264490115

I believe they are going to stream the top cut of the juniors.
>>
>>26868755
>murkrow
>infernape
>venusaur
Well this should be interesting
>>
>those 3 teams without Groudon
Well, we know who's getting eliminated first.
>>
>>26868755
is there a stream for humans?
>>
>>26868755
That's junior Top 8 bruh.
>>
Pretty sure I just won the international challenge with a rating of over 1868, 39/6 record (well, got the best rating out of any western player since koreans/japs aren't entered into our rankings because they don't use championship points.) AMA scrubs :%)
>>
Why aren't official Nintendo sanctioned Pokemon events 1 v 1? I mean can't they do some kind of Smogon tier list/format or something to balance it? 2 v 2 seems lame, especially when 2 v 2 is never really pushed like that in the anime and games
>>
>>26868973
let me guess pdon/xern/megamom/smeargle/tflame/slamence
>>
>>26868755
>Groudon on six teams
>Kangaskhan on six teams
>Xerneas on four
>Smeargle on four teams
>Talonflame on three teams
>Rayquaza on three teams
>Kyogre on three teams
>Salamence on three teams
And people think this is balanced how?
>>
>>26868991
groudon/xerneas/gengar/amoonguss/talonflame/kangaskhan
>>
>>26869012
No one thinks its balanced. They just play it.
I've been playing since 2014, and i think this is the worst meta ever. I'm hoping vgc17 is going to be a lot better than this year.
>>
File: 1307071588233.jpg (27 KB, 342x300) Image search: [Google]
1307071588233.jpg
27 KB, 342x300
>Playing "If you didn't bring Groudon, you better have Rayquaza AND Kyogre" the meta
>>
>>26868973
Seems solid enough. Good job, anon.
>>
Masters Top Cut in Japan, in case somebody is interested

https://twitter.com/taroimo_poke/status/746927657607012354
>>
>>26868989
because they would have to enforce many of Smogon's OU clauses to prevent most of those annoying sets and they probably said fuck that it is easier to prevent such strategies by letting 2 on the field at the same time for each side
>>
>>26869573
No they wouldn't cause Smogon are not official nor some thirty on Pokemon

Imagine a singles VGC where people could spam BP/evasion/Swagplay and Moody, Smogon sheep would lose their shit
>>
>>26869763
*authority* fucking spell checker
>>
Is this still going? I've never bothered with nico, can I just use a mule facebook account to log in?
I never bother with facebook either.
>>
>>26868989
pretty much just time constraints although i find doubles to be a richer experience
>>
>>26869763
Imagine trying to run a tournament in good time while people are playing hard stall (which is completely unviable in doubles).

So many games would be decided by timer and the pace of the games would be so slow that viewer ship would be even deader than it is now.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.