[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pokemon board >Everyone does nothing but hate on all the games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: pokemongamesum.jpg (101 KB, 780x487) Image search: [Google]
pokemongamesum.jpg
101 KB, 780x487
>Pokemon board
>Everyone does nothing but hate on all the games
>>
Get out of the genwar threads. Go check out /wfg/ or /shw/ or any of the other decent generals.

The loud, angry ones aren't even the majority. And about 2/3 of those are just shitposters.

Don't take someone saying your favorite game is shit so personally.
>>
First rule of /vp/ is that nobody here actually likes Pokémon.
>>
>>26868594
I do.

Ban me, I fucking dare you.
>>
>>26868555
Every signle that person that hates a single pokémon game must be banned from this board, they're the cancer that's killing it.
>>
I'm sad that Colosseum and XD are not on here, but the rectangle-shaped covers wouldn't fit well in the image... and they are technically spinoffs.
>>
>>26868641
>XD
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>26868584
>generals
>decent
>>
I love all the games, but I put BW and B2W2 above the rest.
>>
>>26868555
It's 4chan mate, all it can do is hate.
>>
>>26868669
>places where people regularly play the games and discuss aspects of the game
>somehow not better than genwars, "GTS is shit", whining about gen 7 news, gen 6.5 holdovers, and "Find a flaw" threads
Are you clinically retarded?
>>
people here don't hate the game, just disillusioned with it
LETS MAKE POKEMON GREAT AGAIN

>>26868584
>The loud, angry ones aren't even the majority
in this day and age, you can believe that the loud and angry ones ARE the majority.
>>
File: 1456111884426.png (20 KB, 596x892) Image search: [Google]
1456111884426.png
20 KB, 596x892
>>26868696
>>places where people regularly stay in their echo chamber to circlejerk

ftfy.
>>
>>26868584
>decent generals
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>muh criticism is bad meme
>>
>>26869020
Criticism != hate
if you don't know how to voice your opinion without being flamy about it, you should lurk moar.
>>
>>26868555
No.
>>
>>26871585
This thread was about to die faggot
>>
>>26868555
So many shit games
>>
>>26871600
>implying threads 404 on /vp/
>>
>>26868555
This isn't true.
We also hate on the anime, arguably moreso :^)and for good reason
>>
>>26868613
Since when is it not justified to hate on ORAS? They're objectively wasted potential as remakes.
>>
>>26868555
Even if you like pokémon in general that shouldn't be an excuse to like all pokémon games blindly. And since there are good and bad pokémon games it's only logical people will voice their opinion about them. Also because there are many underage fags here discussions get worse.
>>
>>26874082
ORAS has been the best pokemon experience so far. Only bandwagoners on /vp/ actually dislike it, or at least pretend to
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.