[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the year 2000... >I flipped heads, that means I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Scyther_c.jpg (342 KB, 373x518) Image search: [Google]
Scyther_c.jpg
342 KB, 373x518
In the year 2000...

>I flipped heads, that means I'm going first in this game
>I'm making Scyter my active pokemon
>I attach one Grass energy to it
>I use Computer Search, discarding two cards to get double colorless energy from my deck
>I use the move "Swords Dance" and end my turn.
>Your move kiddo :^)
>>
>>26867278
You wish you were that lucky
>>
>>26867278
>open squirtle
>oak
>computer search
>breeder to blastoise
>oak
>bill
>bill
>pluspower
>energy removal

gg
>>
>>26867278
>implying you can use a move in the first turn
>>
>>26867278
I play jiggllypuff, attach any energy and use lullaby to put you to sleep, you stay asleep between turns. The effect of swords dance wears off and you lose your boost. You wake up during the switch to my turn. I use every search and draw card in my hand to evolve to wigglytuff, attach a DC energy to wigglytuff, and fill my bench with fossils/basics. I use "do the wave" yo knock out your scyther. I then continue to attach one energy per turn and discard it to use super potions on wigglytuff while setting up other wigglys on my bench. You don't take a single prize.
>>
>>26867363
Up until BW Boundaries Crossed, you could attack on your first turn.
>>
>>26867363
How new are you?
>>
Pokemon TCG was absurdly broken before, I cant believe it ever survived in basically the same form, every deck played like the most broken Magic and Yugioh decks, constantly cycling through cards.
>>
>>26869222
It's still broken. There are decks designed to lock the opponent down in the first turn.
>>
>>26869233
No, it was way more broken back then. Not even close.
>>
>>26867831
Oh i didn't know, that's so broken
>>26869210
Literally started with breakthrough
>>
>>26867806
>Setting up other wigglys on my bench
Why is that the cutest thing I ever did done read.
>>
File: img001.jpg (3 MB, 2478x3420) Image search: [Google]
img001.jpg
3 MB, 2478x3420
>>26867278
4 dark charizards & pokemon breeders
50x number of heads, discards one for each hit

keep stacking energy, I'll risk it.
>>
The only fun part of the card game was collecting your favorite pokemon, the actual card game was shit
>>
>>26870798
Now I only collect full art cards of cute girls.
>>
>>26869857
Then dont shitpost if you dont know shit fucking new
>>
File: PL1_EN_128.png (168 KB, 245x342) Image search: [Google]
PL1_EN_128.png
168 KB, 245x342
>>26867278
>>26867346
>>26867806
>needing to do that much
just attach an electric energy your electabuzz, play lass to seduce prof oak and bill away from his hand and thundershock for paralysis.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.