[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nuzlocke Gen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: NuzzyFR.png (84 KB, 320x221) Image search: [Google]
NuzzyFR.png
84 KB, 320x221
What are you nuzlocking currently?
Team members?
Where are you?
Who have you lost?

Fire red on console
pic related
rock tunnel
weed the weedle and number 2 the mankey
>>
File: image.png (29 KB, 245x171) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29 KB, 245x171
It's been a while since I played but I still remember all their names... I was in the middle of catching a Sableye when I last turned off the emulator. Currently the farthest I've gotten a Nuzlocke since I died to Glacia in an Emerald run.
>>
File: download.png (16 KB, 245x171) Image search: [Google]
download.png
16 KB, 245x171
Just started my White 2 Nuzlocke and just beat Roxie. Only lost 1 poke so far, a Psyduck to Cheren.
>>
File: Nuzlocke final teams.png (83 KB, 489x513) Image search: [Google]
Nuzlocke final teams.png
83 KB, 489x513
>>26865885
Also these are my final teams on all my previous runs.
>>
File: 078293717264.png (20 KB, 245x158) Image search: [Google]
078293717264.png
20 KB, 245x158
- Platinum nuzlocke.
Battle style on set, no items during battle, levels capped at current gym leader's max level, and some other minor rules like no daycare, no legendaries, no dupes, etc.

- Just arrived in Eterna

-No deaths so far, But Mars almost killed my Machop with a crit.

I probably should be using Starly over Zubat, and something else over Geodude, but I'm not in the mood for grinding right now.
>>
OR, limiting myself to only the first found with the dexnav

Currently got:
>Marshstomp
>Machoke
>Minun
>Illumese
>Zangoose
>>
I just finished a randomized Crystal nuzlocke and am looking to start a new run. What game should I play?
>>
>>26867838
Cuckold Emerald
>>
motivate me to start try 6 on a black nuzlocke. I really want to do it but don't find it nearly as fun as my Red one
>>
File: GameOfLockes.jpg (338 KB, 2232x784) Image search: [Google]
GameOfLockes.jpg
338 KB, 2232x784
Been a long while.

Every time I've made significant progress I always seem to find the absence of a Nuzlocke thread, but here's a chance to be taken.

Last I left off, as I recall, I was about to take on Winona. Several gyms, catches and encounters later, I stand before Juan, though not without a loss, and should all go well I'll finally be able to have six 'Mons in the party at long last.

I've rectified one thing, in that I discovered retroactively that I accidentally overlevelled for Winona by one, but the gap was small enough that I felt it could be waived. Still, been more careful this time - they're all on the level of Juan's Kingdra, that may well cause the most trouble coincidentally. I'm running quite low on healing items, but hopefully this won't be too rough.

Well, let's see what happens.
>>
>>26866352
just beat AS nuzlocke, felt like using the Dexnav was cheating personaly.
Final team ended up being
>Azumaril
>Sandslash
>Roserade
>Dustox
>Tentacruel
>Mighteyna
all but azumaril and sandslash died to Mega-Metagross in the final fight, was brutal. lost a makuhita and a machamp along the way.
>picked treecko and banked it.
>>
Alright. Platinum, Black/White or Black2/White2?
>>
>>26870410
bw2 is good, lots of variation. I failed like 3 in a row but every team was different thanks to the availability
>>
>>26863323
Lost Arbok, but added Clefairy. Had moon stone so the squad is now - Clefable, Persian, Vileplume, Pidgeotto, Charmeleon, and Gyarados
>>
>>26863323
Trying my hand at a Nuzlocke run for the first time ever on Pokemon Platinum. I'm currently at Gardenia's gym, readying myself for that battle. I've lost a Kricketune and a Geodude so far, mostly due to stupidity, but I'm keeping on strong regardless. Does anyone have any tips for a newbie to this sort of thing?
>>
File: trainercard-.png (21 KB, 248x171) Image search: [Google]
trainercard-.png
21 KB, 248x171
>>26871128
Woops, forgot the trainer card!
>>
>>26871128
Some advice from my experience: Always be thinking strategy and always play it safe, for instance if one of your stronger mons has a chance of dying, switch in a shittier mon to sacrifice for the stronger one. Also, I use a dupes clause meaning that if I go to a new area and run into the same mon, it doesn't count toward my first encounter. Use the vs seeker as much as you can bear it, that helps way more than RE's. Shiny clause is if you run into a shiny, you can always catch it no matter if its first on route or not. I release my deadmons and don't bank them too, to keep from temptation.
>>
>>26871172
I've been using the dupes clause and the shiny clause, although the latter hasn't come up yet. I've been training a lot before fighting each gym, since I know they'll be the hardest to get through without losing at least one team member. I think I'm confident enough to not be tempted by my "dead" Pokemon, although I've been keeping them in a dedicated box as a memory of those I've lost. I'll keep that all in mind though, anon, thanks!
>>
>tfw thinking of trying to repel trick for a Kirlia in Platinum
This works, right? Gotta have that Gardevoir.
>>
>>26871620
Route 212? Maybe. You might get a Roselia instead though.
>>
>>26872133
Yeah, Route 212. I'm okay if I get a Roselia, but I figure I might as well maximize my chances.(but maybe I'll get lucky and get a Ralts pre-route 212, who knows!)
>>
>first pokemon I get is Serious nature
>next one is Hardy
>my starter is Lax
Wake me up
>>
File: XGGGGG.png (556 KB, 856x350) Image search: [Google]
XGGGGG.png
556 KB, 856x350
Gonna stream a (mostly) blind Nuzlocke of Pokemon XG (the XD hack)

jollynuzcrew.com
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.