[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>simisear distribution >level 5 with the Air Balloon and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: 514.png (60 KB, 296x325) Image search: [Google]
514.png
60 KB, 296x325
>simisear distribution
>level 5 with the Air Balloon and comes with the moves Work Up, Hone Claws, Power-up Punch and Giga Impact.
>tfw so unloved you don't even get Searing Shot as a troll save from GF
>>
I get the first three, but why Giga Impact?
>>
File: image_thumb[5].png (179 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
image_thumb[5].png
179 KB, 312x312
>>26862127
> No V-Create

MASUDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>26862140
Because it has had a big impact in the low of the list.
>>
>>26862127
Greninja was the winner and the only thing it got was fucking Happy Hour. I'm not sure why you expected Simisear to get anything good.
>>
>>26862165
>happy hour
>they wasted the opportunity to give it a game breaking move
I'm mad.
>>
File: reaction.gif (612 KB, 181x152) Image search: [Google]
reaction.gif
612 KB, 181x152
Should've given it After-You or Self-Destruct.
>>
File: celes queen of liars.png (250 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
celes queen of liars.png
250 KB, 500x375
>>26862250
based.

Also Searing Shot wouldn't have really benefitted anyway as Simisear already has Fire Blast for nuking.

Shoulda gone with Eruption (for poor man's Typhlosion shenanigans) or Sacred Fire (giving it an actual niche???)
>>
>>26862165
>>26862173
This and this. Imagine Greninja in the games with that table-sized shuriken from the anime.
>>
>>26862173
>We could have Nasty Plot Greninja
>We could have Sucker Punch Greninja
>We could have V-Create Greninja
>We could have Dragon Dance Greninja
>We could have Tail Glow Greninja
>We could have Moonblast Greninja

And instead Gamefreak flips the bird at literally the vast majority of the voters and gave Greninja something worthless instead.

Fuck Gamefreak.
>>
File: giorno on part 5's ending.png (117 KB, 570x558) Image search: [Google]
giorno on part 5's ending.png
117 KB, 570x558
>no Close Combat because of that Giorno hair
>no Eruption based on how its gut and fluffy shoulders are reminiscent of cloud covered volcano
>not even an explosive immolation attack for its volcano ass being dead last
>>
File: 1412816405100.png (296 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
1412816405100.png
296 KB, 500x599
>>26862282
>all of those japs that tried so hard to get another Mew or Arceus only to lose to Happy Frog
>>
>>26862127
>nothing to make it do something that Infernape can't.
I guess it can take less damage from Brave Bird at least.
>>
>>26862320
In this one Ubers battle, it won and carried the whole match because it just SO happened to be neutral to Psychic, so it didn't die from a psychic-type attack and everything died after one Nasty Plot. Fluke, though.

I don't even care it's basically an inferior Infernape though, at least the lower tiers have something to play with.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.