[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Took me 6 boxes of rejects but i finally got a shiny hatch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 20160625_004028.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160625_004028.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Took me 6 boxes of rejects but i finally got a shiny hatch
>>
Asshole
>>
>>26859627
>cherish ball

Literally worthless
>>
Greatjob anon
>>
>>>/vp/shw
>>
>>26859633
He's probably using event Moltres as a Flame Body hatcher
>>
>>26859633
>>26859633
pay attention.
>>
>>26859627
>No moon ball
>>
>>26859627
Repeating digits and you release it
>>
>>26859627
I was trying to show my friend how to chain once because he wanted a shiny ralts and when i was just starting to teach him the particular traits of it the second ralts in the chain was a shiny and he was like "k thanks i'll just have that one"
That lucky bitch.
>>
>>26859627
>Pokeball
>Modest
>Female
>Hatched in Slateport
>No IV markers
Release it.
>>
>>26859627
>6 boxes
>finally
>>
>>26860721
>6 boxes
>finally

thought the same thing right now. i got 22 boxes of lapras and no shiny, 13 boxes of scatterbugs and no shiny and my gf got 54 boxes of charmander before she got her shiny.

Stop being such a kid, OP.
>>
How do you get it in a cherish ball?

Is it even possible to have cherish balls in your inventory?
>>
>>26860748
the cherishball isnt the ralts

have you ever played the game?
>>
>>26860776
[Spoiler]xd[/spoiler]
>>
>>26860740
Don't say "finally" or these kind of bullshit if you keep breeding. If you don't like to breed just use PKHeX.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.