[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mods need to do their fucking job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 800.png (146 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
800.png
146 KB, 625x626
In the meantime, don't feed the fucking troll.
he wants the attention.
>>
>>26858340
Friendly PSA: The mods don't care about us. We are a joke. They see no reason to do a damn thing about us and they'll let anyone that does watch this board do whatever they want, even ban for no reason.
>>
>>26858340
Have you guys not added a filter yet?
>>
>>26858360
thanks
>>
>>26858365
Can you add a filter on mobile
>>
>>26858416
Hit catalog and go to filters
>>
Bump this needs to be sticky'd
>>
>>26858340
You know what I dont get? If he's going to spend all of this money on VPNs to ban evade, why not just buy ads?
>>
Friendly reminder that Richard is just a troll
I mean, he posts his pictures of dex entries without any concext in threads where the dex entry doesn't actually contradict anyone in the thread at all
It's pretty clear that he's just posting those pics because he knows he'll get replies
And he doesn't care whatever you tell him, cause he just wants to bait people

If you respond to Richard, you're giving him just what he wants

so just report, hide and ignore his posts, that's all you can do
>>
>>26858340
the fuck are you talking about? there's nothing out of the ordinary on /vp/ right now.
either mods are doing their job or you're being a faggot
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.