[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't they just make it where you can access the move
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Why don't they just make it where you can access the move relearner/forgetter features at any PC?
>>
if they do, faggots here will whine about how they "Casualized" it
>>
>>26857743
Because cramming a Heart Scale into the PC is a dumbass thing to do
>>
File: 1464890342061.gif (551 KB, 245x220) Image search: [Google]
1464890342061.gif
551 KB, 245x220
>>26857763
This
How fucking hard is it to just fly to the town or city where the guy is located and just speak to him in person? The map clearly shows where he is, so why is it such a problem?
>>
File: ...AAAA.gif (2 MB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
...AAAA.gif
2 MB, 240x240
>>26857782
>>
>>26857782
Then replace heart scales with some other currency.

>>26857789
Why would I have to wait until I can use fly? Why should I have to waste a move slot on fly?
>>
/vp/ is probably the one fanbase I've seen actively fight to keep the series as unstreamlined as possible
>>
>>26857743
They need to give purpose to houses around the map.
>>
>>26857833
very good post I agree well done anon
>>
>>26857833
Naw, TESfags are the same way.
>None of the games should have fast travel because the third game didn't and that's the one I started with so the two before it don't matter but anyone who started after it should kill themselves! REEEEEEE
>>
>>26857743
>>26857818
Its just tough for me because I don't want us to tip over from "streamlining" to making everything convenient at the expense of immersion. I don't like the idea of giving us everything and making most of the travel pointless or unnecessary.

Like, ORAS had a tonne of legendaries made easier to catch, but there was no added lore to them like how HGSS added lore about how the Johto of the past built shrines to the Hoenn Legendaries so they could rest there. Stuff like that I love.

A bit unrelated but you get the idea. I'm not against it, but I'm afraid of how far they'll go with it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.