[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that youtubers are the cancer killing /vp/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: youtube is the scourge of vp.jpg (123 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
youtube is the scourge of vp.jpg
123 KB, 550x550
The increase in topics on youtubers is an occurrence that has spiked since the release of X&Y. This is also around the same time that a notable increase in underage posters has been seen and an increase in the shitposting, furry bullshit, and frogposting/spamming/other garbage-posting.

Thus, it reasons to be said, that all youtube drama, specifically about youtubers and especially about "poketuber personalities" be henceforth be banned from /vp/ and any discussion held about them be a bannable offense on /vp/.

As the youtube community itself is largely populated with underage individuals, who are not allowed to post here per the rules of 4chan, banning conversation on pokemon-related ecelebrities from /vp/ and sending it to /v/ or /b/ makes sense in keeping underage individuals off of /vp/. With the release of Sun and Moon approaching, more of the talentless hacks that simply regurgitate any information, be it fake or legitimate, will inevitably point /vp/ as their source of information and this board will be flooded with even more underage posters. With underage posters comes a decrease in post quality.

Therefore, in summation, it is the point of this post to bring the discussion of banning poketubers and poketuber-discussion from /vp/ and making this a bannable offense with the point of preventing underage posters from flooding to /vp/.

Pic related.
>>
>>26857008
>Youtubers
Symptom of the cancer, not the cancer itself. Keep moving upwards
>>
>>26857078
Underage are the cancer. With underage goes the largely shitposting population that plagues /vp/. Sure we'll still have the Bui's, the Kyo's, the Germanfags, the Immortal Fuhrer's of /vp/, the Molluscfucker, and the other insane and dedicated shitposters that have been on /vp/ since it was /tr/.

I don't think you're wrong that we should keep moving upwards to target what is plaguing /vp/, but banning poketuber discussion isn't something we shouldn't also consider.

A patient with diabetes develops chronic kidney disease as well. We can say, treat the diabetes because it's higher up than the CKD as in your suggestion, but it does us no harm to also treat the CKD while we aim to correct the diabetes as the presence of one led to the genesis of the other, that doesn't mean that we shouldn't be looking to treat the problems we can fix and act prophylacticly to prevent more problems from arising in the future.

Because we both know that this board is going to take a hit come November with both the inevitable board-wide shitposting irregardless of the winner of the November US election and the release of Sun and Moon bringing even more fake leakers out of the woodwork who will try and stir up problems.

November will be a lot easier on us if we stem the flow of underage from one source now before that flow turns into a deluge.
>>
>>26857008
I'm sorry, but literally everyone here thinks that everyone here is underage, while, in reality, only a small number of us are actually underage, and probably laughing at our stupidity. Just saying.
>>
>>26857141
Refer to
>>26858068
He's right. You're wrong.
>>
>>26858068
>Trip fag

Literally kill yourself
>>
>>26857008
I agree. Between the two people shilling their videos (ORASer and Fakemon Opening) all the "look at this pretentious faggot Literally Who" threads, and all the threads dedicated to shit from YouTube, it's become too much. Tumblr is a buzzword and I don't go to Reddit to know what they do here, but YouTube is noticably a huge problem and the worst portion of /vp/
>>
>>26858068
>>26858080
>pointless tripfag
>us
>underage
>defending underage posters
>defending youtube dramashit
Literally kill yourself.
>>
/vp/ has been shit since the beginning, and that's that. We've had (insert mon here) shit posters, tripfags, furshit, bait threads, since day one. None of this is new, and you're delusional if you think /vp/ can ever resemble something good. Remember that this is a containment board.
>>
>>26857008
I don't know that much about the Pokemon Youtuber drama but Im tired of seeing click bait thumbnails like in pic related also showing up in my recommended videos. Can't stand them.

Are these YouTubers as obnoxious as I think they might be.
>>
>>26857008
>caring about youtubers
Anyone over the age of 15 doesn't give a shit, at this point pokemon youtuber threads are basically containment threads to keep the kids and spergs away from all the adults who want to talk about waifus and have gen wars.
>>
>>26858955
Of course they are, and they draw in underage who then comes here.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.