[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So was there any actual reason for making Kalos a hexagon with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Kalos region map.jpg (834 KB, 1032x676) Image search: [Google]
Kalos region map.jpg
834 KB, 1032x676
So was there any actual reason for making Kalos a hexagon with five sides, because we can't even explore a large chunk of the southern central part.
>>
You posted this just to make a "hexagon with five sides" joke, didn't you?
>>
>>26856824
Yeah, but you've gotta admit that empty space in the middle has no reason to be there. At least in Unova they had the Entralink, no matter how small and insignificant it was.
>>
>>26856804
>whats a star
>>
>>26856893
Oh right, the official site did say that. Too bad it didn't mean anything unless they were hinting at the higher shiny rate
>>
>>26856804
How is a region based on the entire county of France have the least amount of shit to do
>>
>>26856804
Pokémon Z will feature Southern Kalos and change the regional sign from a pentagon to a hexagon.
>>
>>26857842
Everyone's afraid of being beheaded
>>
File: Kalos 2.png (91 KB, 320x210) Image search: [Google]
Kalos 2.png
91 KB, 320x210
>>26856804
>because we can't even explore a large chunk of the southern central part.
Problem solved in pic related, too bad we'll never get X2/Y2/Z
>>
>>26860384
I'm hoping we get BW3 in the coming years 2bh
>>
>>26860389
>Unova's map gets even cuhrayzee-er

Sign me up
>>
>>26860409
Plus, they could add the OG Dragon and some new abilities and signature moves and hide it. We'd get new Keldeo plot (ew, but oh well) more N, Team Plasma will have another change of clothes, and Castelia City in the style of Lumiose. Plus, they'd only have to tweak the dex a little because half of what they had they didn't use anyway.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.