[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Them VS. Pokemon Now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1463366813059.png (341 KB, 1024x536) Image search: [Google]
1463366813059.png
341 KB, 1024x536
Oh no, Onix is hurting Pikachu! I give up!

VS.

Oh look, an Onix! Pikachu, Iron Tail! Now, Seismic Toss! 255 damage!
>>
>>26856233
>loses to sprinklers

Yeah the anime has changed
>>
>>26856254
Yeah... it used to be good...
>>
>>26856260
No it didn't. You were just a lot easier to impress when you were a dumb kid rather than a dumb man-child.
>>
>>26856733
Anon, it's shitty b8
>>
One thing I noticed rewatching Kanto was that the gyms didn't have judges.
>Brock calls an end to the battle because Pikachu couldn't do anything and the trainer was too stubborn to recall it
>Ash turns around and attacks him when he's off-guard
That was the real bullshit in the battle, not the sprinklers.
>>
>>26856741
>>26856733
Are you implying the anime now is any better?
It doesn't any get more bland than the XY anime.
>>
>>26856858
It was pretty good before it become the Greninja show

DP is where it's at
>>
>>26856898

you mean the infernape show?
>>
>>26856848

The only badges Ash officially earned in kanto were from Lt. Surge, Koga and Blane.

The other badges we're either given on a good will basis after mid battle (brock could have easily called foul on the sprinkler incident) or unofficially received i.e. the earth badge where the gym battle was highly compromised and most likely illegal (I highly doubt the league would authorized tasering the trainer).

But considering Sabrina should have gotten herself banned from being a gym leader for the shit she pulled it's obvious there's some level of corruption. Seriously even Giovanni wasn't crazy enough to pull the shit Sabrina pulled.
>>
>>26856898
> Complains about XY being Greninja show

> Praises DP, the Infernape show

Bahahahaha
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.