[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I came from 2019, Donald Trump won the election and he allowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: those are of justice.png (631 KB, 489x751) Image search: [Google]
those are of justice.png
631 KB, 489x751
I came from 2019, Donald Trump won the election and he allowed one of his aide (which is me) to try time traveling and somehow it worked.
I'm going to bring you some news and I chose this website because the system will delete my thread after some time and save it in the archives.

1. Pokemon Sun and Moon will break the world record as the highest selling handheld game ever made, defeating Tetris.
2. No, none of the starter leak is real, they will not reveal the final evolution starters until the release date.
3. Pokemons can now learn 5 Moves.
4. There will be a massive choice of new Mega Pokemons, one of them being Mega Galvantula and also a new system added to battle mechanics which will make the majority of players suffer.
5. Prepare for space travel.
6. Pokemon GO is not mandatory to enjoy the game but you WILL miss out on a lot of things.
7. In the middle of next year, Nintendo will implement a new server protocol which will brick any 3ds or WiiU machine if they ever try to connect to internet even once.
8. Also there will be no Sun and Moon Anime because Satoshi will die on the Kalos League, instead they will start airing Pokemon Special.
>>
>>26853686
forgive me for missing out on Point 7, I mean Pirated or Save Injected 3ds or WiiU machine
>>
File: N.(Pokémon).full.330670.jpg (232 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
N.(Pokémon).full.330670.jpg
232 KB, 1280x1024
>>26853686
My heart and actions are UTTERLY UNCLOUDED.
They are ALL those of JUSTICE.
>>
>>26853690
Oh my god, you saved me from a heart attack
>>
>>26853686
DESU, space travel would be the most badass thing since Gen 5
>>
>>26853686
>I came from 2019, Donald Trump won the election and he allowed one of his aide (which is me) to try time traveling and somehow it worked.
how could this be if Clinton already won?
>>
>>26853686
Are genies banned?

Is Smogon or vgc, good or at least better?
>>
>>26853872
After Brexit anything's possible
>>
>>26853686
Did Trump make America great again? I was gonna vote for Bernie but since he's dead in the water, and it's Clinton v Trump... I don't want to vote for Clinton.
>>
>>26853872
FUCK ME, BUTTERFLY EFFECT. DISREGARD EVERYTHING OP SAID.
>>
>>26853686
>Trump won

Do you expect me to care about anything else past that
>>
>>26853686
WĨĹĹ ŤĤĔŔĔ ßĔ Á ŃĔŴ PoĶĔMoŃ MŶŚŤĔŔŶ ĎÚŃĞĔoŃ ĞÁMĔ ÁŃĎ ĨŦ ŤĤĔŔĔ ĨŚ ŴĨĹĹ ŤĤĔŶ ßŔĨŃĞ ßÁČĶ ĞĔŃĎĔŔŚ? IŦ ŤĤĔŶ do ŴĨĹĹ ĨŤ ĹĔŤ MĔ ĎÁŤĔ MŶ PÁŔŤŃĔŔ?
>>
>>26853686
>point #9
Yay
>>
>>26853686
Wasn't there supposed to be gameplay of sun and moon today?
>>
>>26853686
>Mega Galvantula
Now I have to deal with this erection.
Good job Marty McFly
>>
>>26853686
>4. There will be a massive choice of new Mega Pokemons, one of them being Mega Galvantula and also a new system added to battle mechanics which will make the majority of players suffer.

And this mechanic is...?
>>
>>26853686
>3. Pokemons can now learn 5 Moves.
>6. Pokemon GO is not mandatory to enjoy the game but you WILL miss out on a lot of things
>7. In the middle of next year, Nintendo will implement a new server protocol which will brick any 3ds or WiiU machine if they ever try to connect to internet even once.
>8. Also there will be no Sun and Moon Anime because Satoshi will die on the Kalos League, instead they will start airing Pokemon Special.

Why do people even bother when they're not going to try to sound believable?
>>
File: filthyactsatreasonableprice.png (370 KB, 473x477) Image search: [Google]
filthyactsatreasonableprice.png
370 KB, 473x477
I do not have much time as I need to get back in 4 minutes, the difference my body metabolism and present time might prove lethal, so I will answer as much as I can for now

>>26853926
Yes, from 2018 onwards they have full intentions to ban every legendary Pokemon from official meta
>>26854020
Short answer: Yes.
>>26854381
The latest MD game is titled PMD: Storm Raiders and Blaze Trailers, released on 2018. you can't make your partner anymore but there will be a dating sim implemented which rewards mega stone for your desired partner
>>26855935
I was the cause of it being prevented, sorry but I had to
>>26856310
You don't want to know, if it's leaked too early I afraid many players will cease to play competitive because the new meta is too large to contain for such short time

They are planning to release a new Pokemon game on Fall 2020, the title is already leaked but to evade unwanted things I will refrain from saying it.
>>
>>26856409
Gods speed future anon. Do you/others like X and Y yet, or is the game really shit?
>>
File: Really.png (180 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
Really.png
180 KB, 600x500
>>26856409
>Banning all legends
>PMD Being a Dating sim
>>
How the fuck were you able to travel through time without the Zetas or Reptilians finding out? The only known locations that jouse time machines are the Zeta-controlled underground base in Dulce and that area in Grrmany that housed ten now defunct Nazi Bell superweapon.
>>
>>26856507
>jouse

*house
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.