[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Satoshi Gekkouga Rasen Shuriken???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: ash greninja.jpg (48 KB, 646x361) Image search: [Google]
ash greninja.jpg
48 KB, 646x361
So is it safe for us to assume that greninga is going full naruto mode in the pokemon league??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj-34tfTiqo This is the special video...
>>
>>26853553
I'm cringing at this series anymore. God, I hope somehow gets caught in a blast and dies, along with the anime.
>>
File: Kienzan.jpg (40 KB, 328x364) Image search: [Google]
Kienzan.jpg
40 KB, 328x364
>>26853553
>>
i think its safe to say that Ashninja would beat Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, the Rinnegan, a perfect Susano’o and the ability to control the juubi and the Gedou Mazou.
>>
>>26853553
I don't see what's wrong with it. It's anime. It's always over the top and dramatic.

If anything it's interesting that they are actually doing the whole pokemon and human bond thing and there is an actual focus of gaining power through teamwork, unlike seasons prior where Ash fumbled through with a team of advertising exploited shitmons.
>>
>>26853576
Fuck you pal.
You're implying just because some shit cancerous thing like Naruto did something, now nobody else has the right to attempt something similar? Even if this is definitely something different but I'll assume your whiny comment is because of that because otherwise you have no reason to have a stick up your butt.

>>26853553
What do you mean full Naruto, you retard?
Again, just because it's ninja shit doesn't mean you have to automatically compare it to that or worse, to evaluate its worth because of that.

>>26853596
Stop it, you're bait sucks, sempai.
>>
>>26853616
But it's not just ninja shit. It's ninja shit with giant lasers and energy blasts, which is exactly what this is and it's exactly what Naruto is.
>>
>>26853616
By the end of Naruto, his signature attack is giant golden shuriken made out of elemental energy that he can essentially only use when he synchronizes with a monster he has befriended.
>>
>>26853616
>What do you mean full Naruto, you retard?
>>
>>26853659
>It's ninja shit with giant lasers and energy blasts

That's not what made Naruto bad you fucking dipshit.
>>
>>26853659
>>26853677
>>26853699
It's a fair direct comparison but as another anon mentioned, they spent enough time building up to this one attack, it's not like they pulled it out of their ass at the last minute.

Also, it's most likely this whole Synchro thing is the proper introduction to an upcoming game mechanic, to boost acceptance of course they're gonna use the most popular pokemon at the moment, which happens to be a ninja frog.
>>
>>26853659
>>26853677

Naruto also used the color orange, I guess anything that uses the color orange is Naruto and/or shit.
>>
>>26853722
Where did I say that though? Learn to read, anon.
>>
>>26853734
Naruto also built this slowly up.
That said, I'm not saying there's really a problem with this, but to say there was no inspiration feels wrong.
>>
>>26853553
I hope so, early naruto was awesome.
>>
Pokemon went full on Naruto back in DP (which I guess is where Naruto got really popular) so this is nothing new.
>>
File: 1460718342117.jpg (40 KB, 640x356) Image search: [Google]
1460718342117.jpg
40 KB, 640x356
>Everything Ninja-related has to be related

Top wew, lads.
>>
>>26853659
>What is Kakuranger

I'd say Hurricanger but that came after Naruto
>>
>>26853752
Yes but the new mechanic is not being ninja exclusive, they can't spam new stuff when the game is six months away, so they're using this ninja stuff as a flagship of what's to come.
It's like complaining about the filler episodes because they're "too slice of life", it's only there if you're set on seeing it.
>>
>>26853837
Sure, the mechanic itself isn't ninja-exclusive, but for Greninja it is.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.