[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the E3 demo, how come nobody fought in the wild grass until
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
In the E3 demo, how come nobody fought in the wild grass until they leveled their starter up to Lv16?
>>
>>26853264
They leveled up that high and didn't show the evolutions?
>>
>>26853264
they didn't have a demo out on the showfloor.
>>
Demo wasn't on the floor.
Second I assume like the XY demos they disabled evolutions.
>>
>>26853264

Are you talking about the live gameplay they showed on the Treehouse stream? Because they were definitely not Level 16 on that. I just pulled it up on Youtube, and Poplio is Level 6.
>>
>>26853264
It was level 6, not 16. I knew summer was bad, but holy fuck
>>
>>26853298
>>26853354
No, retards, he's talking about the floor models.

A quick grind would have revealed the evos.
>>
>>26853362
There were no floor models retard.
>>
>>26853371
Hell, I didn't know that, but that's what he's talking about.
>>
>>26853371
>calling someone a retard for having proper reading comprehension skills

OP clearly asks why they DIDN'T grind their starters to level 16, so repeating the fact that they weren't level 16 means you're the one who's retarded.
>>
>>26853371
>>26853375
>>26853387

So did OP just make up the fact that the starters were level 16? If there were no floor demos, what else could he have been referring to but the Treehouse stream?
>>
>>26853387
>"why didn't they grind to 16" not being retarded
>when they only had a brief show of gameplay that clearly only leveled the starter to 6
>when there were no floor models
>when if OP knew even the slightest thing about how the game was demoed, that question is definitely 100% retarded

No, you are the one being retarded.
>>
>>26853264
Because there wasn't an E3 public demo.
The only demos was on treehouse's hands for the stream, of course they weren't allowed to do that.
>>
>>26853408
Actually you're the retarded one for watching Nintendo's E3 stream tbqh
>>
Is this entire thread just bait?
>>
>>26853405
He didn't say they were level 16, he asked why no one levelled them up that far.
Is English your third language?

>>26853421
Probably.
Or, you know, idiotic children being the general populace here.
>>
>>26853425

Damn, you're right, I did misread it. Okay then.
>>
>>26853442
In the future, I would advise you to read things a bit more carefully before getting angry.

Good to see you accept you were wrong, that rarely happens here.
>>
Since it looks like there is exp scaling in the game like in Gen V, leveling up the starter to 16 might have taken forever.
>>
>>26854557
Honestly even without exp scaling it normally takes longer than the 15 to 30 minutes that live demos give you.
>>
>>26853264
You don't know what you're talking about, you're a dog!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.