[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>New info tomorrow AND July 1st They can't keep getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: woah.gif (1 MB, 198x200) Image search: [Google]
woah.gif
1 MB, 198x200
>New info tomorrow AND July 1st
They can't keep getting away with this!
>>
New information for sun and mon or anime? How do u know?
>>
>>26853042
SM.Check serebii
>>
>>26852959
>new info
We don't know if the event tomorrow will have new info, it's just Masuda showing off gameplay.
>>
>>26853269
This. It's most likely just Masuda playing through the same part of the game that we saw in E3.
>>
>>26853275
Please sir. Can I have some source? First I'm hearing of this possible news tomorrow. Is it Pokenchi?
>>
>>26853275
That would be really pointless. I'm not saying it's likely there'll be new info, just that they didn't explicitly say there'll be anything new.
I honestly wouldn't be shocked to see either Iwanko/Nekkoala or at least one new mon.
>>
>>26853312
*not likely
>>
>>26853304
World Hobby show or whatever its called. Other pokemon games had stuff revealed there in past years.

What they need to do is show video gameplay of the dog and koala tomorrow. The rest of the world shows videos and names of the two. And that way we know we're definitely getting new info on July 1st.
>>
>>26853321
What do you mean? Literally, the only thing puppy and koala have shown up in is Coro Coro. There are no vids. Not even the official JP site has recognized them.
>>
>>26853344
>What they need to do is show video gameplay of the dog and koala tomorrow.
>tomorrow
>>
>>26853269
>>26853275
Are you fuckers this retarded? They ALREADY showed the E3 game play to Japanese viewers via a NicoNico live stream. It isn't a recap whatsoever, it's new game play
>>
>>26853373
Fair enough, just don't bitch on /vp/ if it turns out that it's fucking nothing.
>>
I hope we get a glimpse of at least one of the gyms and maybe another part of the region that we haven't seen yet. This will likely not happen but man I was looking back at the XY reveal trailer and they showed SO much
>>
I feel like the July 1st info will be from tomorrow's gameplay videos. Like how the website updated with the E3 gameplay info, and a little bit more new info.
>>
>>26853417
no because then it would just update today and not all the way a fucking week from now. Zygarde was only revealed at some chinese conference but they still updated the site the same day.

you people are way too pessimistic about repeat info.
>>
What's happening tomorrow? There's nothing about tomorrow on Serebii
>>
>>26853429
The world trade fair.
>>
>>26853424
THEN THEY SHOULD'VE REVEALED PUPPY AND KOALA BUT THEY DIDN'T. THEY'RE FLIPPING STUPID AND SHOULD STAY AWAY. KEEP YOUR STUPID JUNK IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING
>>
>>26853429
Masuda showing up to Pokenchi with only the January trailer broke everyone.
>>
>>26853450
meant to reply to
>>26853424
>>
>>26852959
Hoping for dragon eeveelution reveal
>>
>>26852959
any link to see it tomorrow?
>>
>>26852959
They're probably just showing off Pubble and Dozala in game tomorrow.
>>
>>26853873
>Pubble and Dozala
>Not Canite and Narkoala
>>
>>26853877
>Canite
Sounds more like a chemical than a rock
>Narkoala
>Narcotics + Koala
Ayy lmao
>>
>>26853892
>>Narkoala
>>Narcotics + Koala
>Not Narcolepsy + Koala
>>
>>26853417
This is pretty likely. What's taking place tomorrow isn't a stream, it's Masuda being at the fair in person, playing the game on a big screen while talking about it. It's not getting streamed from what I know, so if he reveals new shit there, you'll just be hearing about it from people that went to the show.
The official site updating with a full coverage of what got revealed there makes sense.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.