[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: create a superhero team based on the last six Pokémon you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Gligarman.jpg (201 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Gligarman.jpg
201 KB, 640x480
ITT: create a superhero team based on the last six Pokémon you used in a battle.
>>
>>26852358
Bat-Man

I used a bat-themed team: Crobat, Noivern, Gliscor, Swoobat, Noibat and Golbat (both with an Eviolite).
>>
>>26852374
You didn't understand the OP at all, did you?
>>
>>26852378
The last six Pokémon I used were from a bat-theme team aaaand, well, I have no imagination, so I named the hero "Bat-Man", not Batman like the Marvel one, this has a "-" between "Bat" and "Man".
>>
>>26852389
"Create a superhero team", not "Create a superhero".

This is why I despise tripfags. They have no reading comprehension.
>>
>>26852396
Well, excUUUUUuUuUUUUuUuuUUUUuuuuUUuUUuse me, princesso! Here are 4:00 a.m o'clock and I haven't sleep yet.
>>
>>26852389
>not Batman like the Marvel one

Oh my fucking lord
>>
>>26852358
what's yours OP
>>
>>26852358
mine's tentaquil and I call myself Tentakill
>>
>>26852358
>Blaziken
Flash Fire:
Super speed and fire conjuring
>Machamp
Four-Hand:
Super strength
>Ferrothorn
Rolla Bola
spins around and hits people in the face with the things, also swings on trees to get around
>Starmie
Sure-I-Can:
weapons/gadgets master
>Gengar
Spook Smile:
Teleporting trickster

>Kangaskhan
Wallop and Beatdown:
Fights dirty and unfairly
>>
>>26852440
DON'T LOOK AT IT! DON'T LOOK AT IT!
>>
File: 1448252440131.jpg (243 KB, 449x1197) Image search: [Google]
1448252440131.jpg
243 KB, 449x1197
>>26852389
>>
Gen II OU:

>Snorlax
Name: Bulk
Has the ability to increase his own mass at the cost of his speed to become incredibly strong and practically indestructible.

>Zapdos
Name: Thunderstorm
Can fly, summon thunderstorms, and is generally very strong and durable, though not quite as powerful as Bulk.

>Skarmory
Name: Steel Wing
He is encased in metal armor and can fly. Very durable, but has less offensive potential and a weakness to electricity and high temperatures.

>Umbreon
Name: Nightstalker
Has no superpowers, but is skilled at following, poisoning, seducing, all that jazz. Think "secret agent femme fatale".

>Nidoking
Name: Blaster
Also no superpowers, but he carries a heavy gun that can shoot fire, electricity, freeze rays, all that nasty stuff.

>Starmie
Name: Star-Man
Carries a shield formed as a ten-armed star. Team leader, strategist, very defense-oriented.
>>
File: 1460672323508.jpg (71 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
1460672323508.jpg
71 KB, 800x480
>>26852389
>>
>Magnezone
>Bishsharp
>Zapdos
>Mega Gardevoir
>Azumarill
>Suicune

No idea.
>>
>>26852358
>Feraligatr
Feral Feraligatr
A man born with scaley skin sharp teeth and claws, he also has super human strength
>Crobat
Bro-bat
Just a friendly guy whose always there when you need him (He's also really fast)
>Arcanine
The Howling Torch
At night in the presents of evil he transforms into a flaming Werewolf
>Sunflora
Flora-Man
King of the forest and communicates with plants
>Magneton
Magnet-Man
Can control magnetic fields. He fights for Pokemon liberation
>Ariados
Ariados-Woman
Can climb on walls, enhanced agility and the equivalent strength of a Ariados (which isn't that strong)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.