[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Johto exit its union with Kanto, and form its own independent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Indigo_Plateau.png (492 KB, 567x319) Image search: [Google]
Indigo_Plateau.png
492 KB, 567x319
Should Johto exit its union with Kanto, and form its own independent League?
>>
>>26851701
Yes, and then we get Gold and Silver 2.

With a British professor.
>>
>>26851734
Completely unrelated to everything but I always thought Rowan was British.
No idea why since I never followed anything but the games but he seems like he'd have the accent.
>>
>>26851701
Yes
And they should hold their own PWT, just upgrade the last 5 gym leaders to elit 4 and clair as the champion, types dont change much, a kimono girl could open a fairy gym
>>
>>26851836
shut up nerd
>>
Who is the Germany of the Pokemon Regions?
>>
>>26851701
>>26851734
I know you're meming about Britain but I literally wrote about this in a thread months or even years ago now, here are some excerpts:

>Plot is something to do with Johto wanting to secede from Kanto and have its own independent league.

>Central conflict would be between those who support the notion (New Bark Movement) and those who reject it (Indigo Collective). The New League is the result of that.

The New Bark Movement

Objective
>To establish independence of the Johto region from its sister region, Kanto.

Motivation
>To pave the way for new growth and advancement; a forefront of innovation in this ever-changing world.

Pokemon theme
>Only Pokémon native to the Johto region; for example Mismagius, Ampharos and Wobbuffet.

The Indigo Collective

Objective
>To strengthen the ties between Kanto and Johto and form a single, united region.

Motivation
>To preserve the noble history and traditions of the Kanto and Johto regions; a bastion of stability in this ever-changing world.

Pokemon theme
>Only Pokémon native to the Kanto region; for example, Tangrowth, Gengar and Mr Mime.
>>
>>26851883
>Mismagius
>Johto
>Tangrowth
>Kanto
>>
>>26851701
Accordingto te UK, yes.
>>
>>26851865
Probably Unova or Kanto.
>>
>>26851894
>Mismagius evolves from Misdreavus, which was introduced in Gen 2
>Ampharos introduced in Gen 2
>Wobbuffet introduced in Gen 2 and got a pre-evo in Gen 3

>Tangrowth evolves from Tangela, which was introduced in Gen 1
>Gengar introduced in Gen 1
>Mr Mime introduced in Gen 1 and got a pre-evo in Gen 4

Can you see a theme here, I was trying to illustrate that they use lines who originated in the respective gens irrespective of evolutionary line changes later
>>
>>26851701
No.
>>
Johto betrayed us the moment they made their own dex. We will never forget and we will never forgive.
>>
>>26851701
In hoping that we eventually get a game that's all Johto with a Mt Silver Pokemon League.
>>
>>26851701
Yes Kanto is for niggers
>>
>>26851898
Unova is New York. Kanto is on Japan.
Germany region when?
>>
Yes, Kanto is fucking stupid for opening its borders to the Orre refugees. Whatever they take in we're forced to let in. Fuck them and their failed society. I'm going to sit back and laugh at them as they let in all of those bandits.
>>
>>26851883
Fund it.
>>
>>26851921
Then say Misdreavus and Tangela next time if you can manage to stop drooling all over yourself for ten seconds, you fucking retard.
>>
>>26851794
He's japanese.
>>
>>26856219

His logic made sense, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>26851701
Johtix
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.