[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else get scared when they encounter legendaries roaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Darkrai.png (278 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Darkrai.png
278 KB, 1000x1000
Anyone else get scared when they encounter legendaries roaming or in other circumstances?

When you meet Kyogre/Groudon and your PokéNav is all scrambled. It just adds to the tension for me.
Don't get me started on Deoxys in the Delta episode. Spooked me the fuck out.

Imagine if GameFreak made an in-game Darkrai event where you're stuck in a nightmare and have to do battle with him to escape. You think you're awake on some route somewhere and then all this spooky shit starts happening, like NPCs start turning into demons and shit.

In the anime when Ash encountered the ghost of Maiden's Peak he had to use his Pokédex to find out it was a Gastly all along.
Imagine if you go through this nightmare, encountering all kinds of horrifying things and then somewhere along the way you get told to see if your Pokédex has registered any new Pokémon as being seen.

And there it is; a new Pokémon has been seen. It's Darkrai. The in-dex image starts moving on its own. Suddenly the Pokédex screen goes pitch black and then Darkrai lunges towards the screen and the battle begins on a battlefield of complete darkness.
>>
would love to see something similar to this in a sinnoh remake as postgame content(in the same vein as the delta episode)
>>
>>26849293
>>26849644
That'd actually be cool as fuck. Might justify a new in-dream forme too.
>>
>>26849644
I feel like Arceus is more likely, but hopefully GF decides that "the more the merrier" is a good idea for post-game content.
>>
>>26849293
I need this now.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.