[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some guy released a hack of Pokémon xd. Been playing it for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: XG logo medium.jpg (40 KB, 1020x296) Image search: [Google]
XG logo medium.jpg
40 KB, 1020x296
Some guy released a hack of Pokémon xd. Been playing it for 3 hours straight now. Fucking great. Everything is updated to gen 6 standards, moves (new ones are added) abilities, typings etc.

https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?48804-Pokemon-XG-NeXt-Gen

Main Features:
- Physical/Special Split
- Gen VI type matchup chart including fairy type
- New set of shadow pokemon and other obtainable pokemon
- Moves and abilities from later generations
- More challenging opponents
- Bonsly is finally playable!
- Gen VI critical hit multiplier
- Your team is automatically healed before snattle and greevil (after shadow lugia)
- Move tutor moves can be learned as many times as you like
- The move relearner costs 5 pokecoupons per move (it still says 1000 though)
- Can rename pokemon that you don't own, namely zaprong
- Decapitalised text
- Deoxys is in attack forme
- Increased chance of finding shinies. Shadow pokemon can be shiny without the colosseum glitch
- 2 starter pokemon
- You don't need to beat 1-100 all in a row in mt.battle to get the prizes. (Although I haven't got to the top myself to test that it works though)
- HM moves can be deleted without the move deleter
- The trainers at the pyrite duel square can be used strategically for EV training; they use pokemon chosen specifically to give 1 type of EV
>>
Why the type changes though? It seems unnecessary, at least to me.
This is what turns me off from playing the Drayano hacks as well.
>>
>>26848484
>Everything is updated to gen 6 standards
Aaaand dropped. Why would you want to play that garbage?
>>
>>26848484
How the hell did they manage to hack Xd? Def gonna play it soon
>>
>XD

Kill yourself redditor
>>
>>26848484
Thanks OP, I'm talking to one of my friends about doing a Let's Play of Pokémon Emerald, if we do that, this might be put on our plate afterwards.
>>
>>26849409
fuck off with this stupid meme
>>
File: images (77).jpg (9 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (77).jpg
9 KB, 384x384
>>26849409
>>
>unironically downloading cryptolockers
SHIGGY
>>
>>26849526
>cryptolocker
>not a keylogger
Unprofessional.
People never pay ransoms, but they ALWAYS type credit card numbers.
>>
>>26849617
>current year
>not using linux
>>
So how do I play this on my Gamecube?
>>
Any videos/screenshots?
>>
>>26849635
You don't.
>>
>>26849635
Get a Wii and play it on Nintendont, it's a lot easier than hardmodding your Gamecube. The downside to Nintendont is you can't connect the GBA games to it, but they probably broke compatibility with them doing some of these changes.

>>26849380
Someone dedicated took the time to crack everything they wanted to edit. Any game, even super obscure ones, can be hacked, it just takes someone with a lot of interest in doing so to get it done. I've seen someone on /vr/ porting For The Frog The Bell Tolls (obscure GB game, main character got a cameo in Link's Awakening) to the GBC with full color, the sky is the limit if you really want to make a hack of something.
>>
>>26848704
What's wrong with Gen VI mechanics?
>>
>>26849833
ayschuukly you can connect through gba link cable to the wii, you need to enable native controls under the options
>>
whats the shiny rate adjusted to?
>>
>>26849409
Fuck this meme redit
>>
>>26849635
http://uk.codejunkies.com/Products/SD-Media-Launcher__EF000580V.aspx
>>
Is there a version for colosseum?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.