[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dexnav
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1466567012314.gif (332 KB, 500x451) Image search: [Google]
1466567012314.gif
332 KB, 500x451
Is there any benefit from leveling up the PokeNav? I have Numel at just over 90 ((leveling up some water types for fun hush)). I just was wondering if it did anything for shiny pokemon (friend mentioned it but I think it's bs), or something
>>
>>26847800
Dexnav chains are a thing, yes.
>>
>>26847800
I think benefits cap at 40-50 but it raises the chance of pokes who have egg moves, hidden abilities, or perfect IVs
>>
>>26847800
Mainly increases the chance of hidden abilities, egg moves, and potential. Using Dexnav has a direct boost to shiny rate and it's unaffected by the chain number. Chain 1 and chain 500 have the same shot at being shiny.
>>
>>26848017
Not Chain, the level. The number of times the Pokémon has been encountered and defeated/caught.
>>
>>26848017
Yeah, but what is the ratio? 1 level = .1%?
>>
There's hardly a reason to bother. Egg moves, abilities and IVs are much easier to get by breeding and you can actually get 5 guaranteed IVs from breeding as opposed to a max of 3. You can also get 4 egg moves as opposed to 1 that could be useless.
>>
>>26847800
No shiny charm=1/512 chance of shiny

Charm=1/206 or something chance, it's very high

Chaining only gets better moves and iv's
>>
>>26849197
This.
>>
>>26849197
It's a good way to start, especially if you need to mix and match, it also helps satisfy balltism due to forced encounters.
>>
>>26847800
>There are still people that think

higher dexnav chain levels = higher shiny chance
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.