[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: volt10.gif (585 KB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
volt10.gif
585 KB, 450x250
What went wrong?
>>
>>26846632
Too ugly for this world
>>
>>26846632
Simisage is one of those Japanese punks with a pompadour. Simisplash or whatever is a girl. Simisear is a fatty with limp wrists and a dopey face.
>>
>>26846632
Not that much.

I really don't understand the hate for the elemental monkeys.
>>
File: 353.png (1001 KB, 656x4710) Image search: [Google]
353.png
1001 KB, 656x4710
Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>26846684
I always saw Simipour as a friendly hippie, or at least someone really relaxed and pacific, like that male lamb from U.S.Acres.
>>
>>26846632
whyd they have to make an episode about an angry simisear? shouldve been about Darmanitan
>>
>>26846632
Never got the treatment it deserved.

Rip
>>
>>26846684
Is thought Simipour was supposed to be a hippie in a poncho?
>>
>>26847061
this.
the people who voted aren't part of showderp
>>
Everything.
>>
>>26846684
>Punk
>Hippie
>Gay pimp
I think the idea is that they're all degenerates
>>
>>26847061
is there a replay of this?
>>
>>26846632
>Simisage and Simipour are each hundreds of spots farther up than Simisear in the poll results
>the 20 worst is naturally a bunch of mid-evos, and they're still more liked than Simisear
I honestly don't know.
>>
>>26846632

At least it's getting a distribution, which I can't say about the other 718 Pokemon.

I hope they just go balls to the wall insanity with Simisear's distribution and give it Contrary and V-Create. Plus contrary would fit considering its in last place seeing at for the poll, 720 is the opposite of 1
>>
>>26846632
>Pure Fire
>Has to compete with Emboar, Heatmor and Darmanitan in BW/2
>Infernape is a 150% upgrade, doing everything better while having more stuff
>Monkey trio in general being lackluster
>Bad performer, too weak to justify frailty most of the time

>>26850675
I don't think events can give unique abilities but I would support a nasty movepool upgrade
>>
>>26850675
Knowing GF, they'll probably just give it Eruption, Blast Burn, or, fittingly, Searing Shot.

But eh, if something was gonna be the least voted/most hated Pokemon, glad it was Smisear. It at least has salvagable offensive stats if GF does decide to give it insane mods.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.