[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other Brits here doing/done anything special for the EU referendum?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: RKy9EEz.png (201 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
RKy9EEz.png
201 KB, 500x300
Any other Brits here doing/done anything special for the EU referendum?

I am a remain supporter! I spent the day outside my local polling station playing Pokemon Yellow on my DS and sitting at a small picnic table by myself playing with Pokemon cards. I knew that people would come over to see what I was doing so I attempted to utilise subtle language to convince people to vote remain. For example I made sure to always have Pikachu and Blastoise cards sitting next to one another so the blue and yellow would make people think of the EU.

Some of my other 'tricks' haha, included

>Whenever someone asked what I was doing I said 'Just playing with Pikach-E-U' in a way they wouldn't notice me saying EU but would give them positive associations
>I positioned a Snorlax card pointing in the direction of an anti-EU poster across the street to make it seem like all anti-EU voters are large and fat
>Only played with Grass type Pokemon when people who seemed anti-EU walk past so they would think of the phrase 'the grass is always greener on the other side' and maybe have second thoughts
>played with a toy pokeball and occasionally threw it towards the polling building as it looks like the Polish flag and would remind people of all the great countries in Europe
>made sure I loudly shouted 'OH NO, MEWTWO USED BARRIER' whenever I could to remind people that barriers are dangerous so we should not put one up

It was a nice day, I hope I convinced some people
>>
>>26846355
I leveled up my Dodrio. That's it really. :/
>>
>>26846355
Anerifat here, what's the EU referendum?
>>
>>26846422
Something about Brits trying to become even more useless than they already are.
>>
>>26846422
Basically what every one is freaking out about is whether or not Britain leaves the EU.
>>
>>26846446
Oh shit that sounds huge
>>
>>26846422
Something about how some Brits feel like they're so special they can suck the queen's rusty clit and not depend on the European Union
>>
>>26846422

I'm American, and I'm intensely interested in this. I think I'm going to head to a British-ish pub near where I live tonight to watch the results come in.
>>
>scotland wanted to separate
>we're stronger together: T. London
>no separation

>I want out of the Eurozone: T. London
>were stronger together, goy: T. Merkel
>>
>>26846446
Would this affect America, in any way, if they left?
>>
File: 1445284907613.png (669 KB, 618x481) Image search: [Google]
1445284907613.png
669 KB, 618x481
I voted leave.
>>
>>26846643

Not directly, but a lot of people think that it would cause an economic slowdown among the EU and it's trading partners (including the US). And just in general, the US benefits from a strong, cohesive Europe.
>>
>>26846643
Why the fuck would it affect you? It's Brits trying to get their dicks a little harder and proving that they're able to be a massive superpower again that don't need no union.
>>
>>26846355
>I am a remain supporter!
Cunt.
>>
File: 1460586781513.jpg (8 KB, 217x204) Image search: [Google]
1460586781513.jpg
8 KB, 217x204
>>26846355
>this banter
I see what you're doing there oh pee
>>
>>26846643
yes

the US wants the UK to stay because the UK is america's little bitch, and then they can use the UK to influence the EU

if they leave, the US can no longer do that
>>
Hope you guys make it out of that shitpile of a union.
>>
File: DarwinFacepalm.jpg (14 KB, 300x362) Image search: [Google]
DarwinFacepalm.jpg
14 KB, 300x362
>wanting to leave the EU
>not realising that the economy is practically based on the EU

>Americunts wanting Britain to leave the EU

>Americunts thinking Europe will be muslim

>Non-Germans thinking that Merkel is bad

>thinking that a united Europe would be bad
>>
>>26846355
You did god's work, anon.
>>
>>26847151
t. merkel
>>
>>26846355
Is this the new cringe thread?
>>
>>26846355
>remain supporter
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>26847925
>sarcasm
>>
The way you write is evidence for your mental age of a child, and your political decision only closes the case. Jesus fucking christ, I'm calling bait on this one but I don't know anymore
>>
leave the EU britfags

don't associate your country with cucks
>>
>>26847940
I only read that when I made the reply.
Now I see it's a joke.
>>
>>26847947
Obvious Britbait.

>>26847961
Early returns are tending towards Remain, aren't they?
>>
>>26847974
Yeah there's too many leftists in Britian to not leave.

I'm happy for this anti globalist movement though. It's the only reason trump is popular.
>>
>>26846355
>sitting at a small picnic table
>sitting outside

In this rain? I have seen through your masterful ruse
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.