[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some sources that I can use to learn how to play competetive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 373x521) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 373x521
What are some sources that I can use to learn how to play competetive pokemon?
>>
Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>26845719

Ivs, natures, evs, teams.
>>
>>26845719
Smogon and only smogon :^)
>>
underage detected but ill bite

you dont really need SOURCES, because any video or website is going to put you on a close-minded, fixed perspective towards competitive battling. All you really need is to think of a pokemon/six pokemon, and from there, you analyze how best to build each

smogon is good for colorful Base Stat bars so you know what you want to train, and otherwise, a guy named PhoenixMaster something on youtube has a great EV training horde video that explains things nicely

good luck
>>
>>26845739
>>26845733
>>26845724
wow this board really is shit

glad you fags got kicked off /v/
>>
>>26845743
well that came out of left field

0-60 in two seconds kek, calm down buckaroo
>>
>>26845743
Well, you are a nigger, so it's not like your opinion matters.
>>
>>26845719
You'll need to decide what meta you want to do. If you want to use your bros, and losing to stall, you'll like Smogon, if you like using Mega Kangaskhan and 5 legends, you'll like VGC.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.