[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Unova grindy and hard? Or do I just suck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1466159866536.jpg (19 KB, 528x424) Image search: [Google]
1466159866536.jpg
19 KB, 528x424
Is Unova grindy and hard? Or do I just suck
>>
>>26840225
The EXP kinda sucked and I think GF realized it too late so they added Audino and the Lucky Egg

Kill more Audinos OP
>>
>>26840225

You know about Audino farming, right?
>>
So I just kill Audinos and I'll be fine? Thanks!
>>
File: 1414893394718.png (21 KB, 232x249) Image search: [Google]
1414893394718.png
21 KB, 232x249
>>26840225
Kill Audino
Abuse Audino
Bully Audino
>>
>>26840285
Bend Audino over and take her to brown town.
>>
>>26840225
? Which parts are you talking about? It's hard to get over leveled, and if you're using a team of 6 you should be fine
>>
>>26840225
>Lucky Egg
>Audino
>new EXP mechanics
Unova made grinding so much easier.
>>
literally obtain an axew and the game becomes easy mode
>>
I am going through and I havent grinded once and im Gym Leader level when i face them
>>
>>26840338
After the elite 4, area after black city
>>
>>26840421
I recommend going to route 18/ the area behind the cave near the giant chasm, metang audino and double battles galore
>>
It's extremely easy to stay leveled healthily and a pain to overlevel if you're a fucking scrub who needs to do that in Pokemon
>>
>>26840225
It's just that everything evolves so late. Once they're evolved it should go by easier.
>>
>>26840315
She's gonna rape me if we do not blow doors down.
>>
>>26840358
Or Lilligant. You can sweep Ghetsis with Quiver Dance + Giga Drain, and the boosts outweigh the type effectiveness.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.