[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So out of all the Pokemon YouTubers who is the absolute worst?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3
File: 420.png (27 KB, 179x206) Image search: [Google]
420.png
27 KB, 179x206
So out of all the Pokemon YouTubers who is the absolute worst?
>>
>>26838512
Verisify
>>
Its entirely irrelevant.
>>
>>26838521
Okay yes this is 100% fact
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amnRBOdGxz8
>>
>>26838521
/Thread
>>
They're literally all terrible. Never post about them again, please.
>>
>>26838533
Jwittz actually isn't too bad.
>>
>>26838539

Is he a Youtuber? Then he's terrible.
>>
>>26838539
I don't like Jwittz very much anymore. HoodlumScrafty and Shofu are my mains, but I also watch PokeaimMD and DuncanKneeDeep sometimes.
>>
Y'know, I think the mods of /vp/ should somehow change the Captcha button from "Verify" to "Verlisify". Let's see who'd notice then.
>>
>>26838569

I think threads with the word "Verlisify" should just be automatically deleted. The word "Youtuber" too, for that matter.
>>
the one that comes on here every few days and posts a link to his new video pretending to hate him(self), just to milk views. idk his name. I would say looks like your typical whiteboy pre-college douche but that's pretty umbrella
>>
I watched a couple pimpnite videos where he does meme teams and they were mildly entertaining, I guess.
>>
>>26838630
>pimpnite
>meme teams

I've never heard of this person and I already hate him.
>>
>>26838643
At least he doesn't sound like a furry.
>>
All e-celebs are cancer.
>>
The only ones worth watching are Pimpnite, Shofu, and Jwittz, and Shofu and Wittz aren't even exclusively Pokémon content
>>
>>26838661
This. YouTube, Twitch, etc. could all be deleted today and the world would be a better place.
>>
Verlisify
>>
Better question: which Poketubers are actually tolerable?
>>
>>26838533
This
They just get worse. They may start with good content, but then comes the sweet YT money. Clickbait, Advertising, pointless Drama, Corruption...
>>
>>26838710
I like Marriland for vanilla Nuzlockes. It's so hard to find someone who both does lockes on cart, and isn't terrible.

TheNationalDex is pretty universally accepted as great, too.
>>
>>26838539
Jwittz grew on me, I enjoy his videos
>>
>>26838710
(Not) Blame Truth
>>
Verlisify, no question. Not only is he one of the worst Poketubers in general, but the fact that he spreads his faggotry to the real world is unforgivable. Plus Assault Vest, Rain Dance Goodra new meta.

Jwittz isn't terrible. I've actually learned a thing or two from his videos, and when he isn't shitting out a list of his top 10 pokeballs or something, I actually enjoy myself. He doesn't play well with others, though. If anyone but him is in his videos, it fucks with his mojo.

I give Pimpnite credit for being creative, if nothing else. He works for all his shit, even if Specs Machamp sums him up nicely.

HoodlumScrafty puts off the best vibe out of the Poketubers. Whether this vibe is intentional or contrived, I don't care.

ProtoMario is tolerable as well.

Tyranitartube is kind of retarded, but I can't bring myself to really hate him.

Tamashi used to be okay, but then she went full-retard and is unbearable now.

A shit ton of others blend together in a "Top 10, My Mega-Evolutions, Eevee's new evolution" shitstorm I just ignore.
>>
>>26838563
PokeaimMD is my man. I always watch his Showdown lives before I go to sleep.
>>
>>26838835
hell no he takes a minute for every move he makes cancer
>>
>>26838710
I only watched Cybertron's video.
He seems like a calm dude, and even if he's not great, he rarely stutters or talks awkardly.

Not mind blowing or flashing, he mostly battles and he doesn't either blame "bad luck" or something if he loses, he takes he loss a battle, make comments about his mistakes and all that.

It's been a while since I saw one of his videos, so I don't know if what I said is still true.
>>
>>26838710
Marriland back in 2009-2010
>>
GCP11

Verlisify is a close second.

Tamashii in third.

And literally all the rest behind them.
>>
>>26838991
Cybertron is a great guy. He actually acomplished some shit
>>
>>26839015
Marilland was always trash. Garbage at the game, terrible website, annoying voice.
>>
>>26838710
ShadyPenguin
>>
>>26838710
Pokeaim and Shofu
>>
>>26838710
Haydunn if you only watch his battle videos. I'm not a big fun of his nuzlockes.
>>
>>26839119
>>26839093
>>26839109
samefag
>>
>>26838643
>hating pimpnite
>assuming
Just watch his videos, they are really entertaining.
He battles with shit teams people make, he doesn't always win, he doesn't always lose.
>>
>>26838710
The only one I really like his haydunn.
>>
So when did HoodlumScrafty and KingNappy split?
>>
>>26838710
Haydunn and shofu.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 640x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 640x290
>>26839172
literally (You)
>>
you're all fags
>>
I feel like I'm the only person on /vp/ who genuinely enjoys Tamashi's videos and thinks they're well made.
>>
>>26839439
Yeah, if she wasn't so Retarted.
>>
>>26838835
Does anyone else remember when Blame Truth made those weird MarbleHornents rip-offs back in 2011? Those videos were legit autistic
>>
Friendly reminder that Tamashi made her mother put her entire life on hold and move to Las Vegas so that she and her boyfriend could be together which led to the two of them just breaking up anyway.
>>
>>26839488
>Capitalized and misspelled "retarded"
I don't think you should be talking.
>>
relevant question for the people who are watching youtuber in different languages - italian or so

same garbage or worse/better than the us stuff?
>>
>>26841732
Japs are either boring or obscenely stupid
>>
chuggaaconroy
>>
Does anyone like DarkIntegralGaming? He makes TCG sets and watching him pull them off is very entretaining to watch.

He also never screams, does other stuff other than Pokemon and seems like a nice person overall.
>>
>>26838512

>implying a group of subhumans somehow has a "worst" member
>>
>>26838580
petition to wordfilter /vp/ when?
>>
File: Smugemon Go.png (1 MB, 600x1262) Image search: [Google]
Smugemon Go.png
1 MB, 600x1262
>>26839017
Even at E3 JWittz was slightly sperging out while Cybertron was the most relaxed mf there besides Miyamoto. He asked decent questions and got to the point.

Surprisingly, though, he was not the most smug asian there
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.