[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi iofPE6MSo >the ba
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: Nekkoala.png (57 KB, 269x393) Image search: [Google]
Nekkoala.png
57 KB, 269x393
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiiofPE6MSo

>the battle theme sounds a little bit different towards the end

there's also the overworld theme, though it can't be heard that well, it sounds calm and nice
>>
>music doesn't change when you enter Route 1

Is this the first time your house isn't in a city/town
>>
File: 1239405318971.jpg (23 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1239405318971.jpg
23 KB, 320x240
Is it me or is the trainer battle theme...not intense at all?
It really bothers me how friendly everything sounds and looks in this game so far...
>>
>>26839046
yeah, fuck friendly shit, it should be some death black metal shit right?
>>
>>26839046
It's kinda tense halfway through so I don't mind.
>>
>>26839046
Regular trainer music was never intense. Not to mention the intense stuff should be saved for actual intense moments like battles with gym leaders/E4/champion/enemy team.
>>
>>26839087
Not him, I remember RS and XY's trainer themes being rather intense.
>>
The in-game music gets so repetitive after the first few times that you hear it that I just listen to it once then put on other music
>>
>>26838349
Oh great, more animations.
>>
>>26839115
Really? RS had too much of a fanfare to seem intense, it was more like a show.

Same with XY and the electric guitar.
>>
Im more worried about the player character walking around like he has to take a shit 24/7
>>
>>26839149
A song can be intense even with fanfare, imo. XY's trainer music had a very hotblooded atmosphere to it.
>>
>>26839046
Why should it be intense, though? Regular trainers aren't looking to fight you seriously. They just challenge you for fun/bragging rights. Leave the intense shit for when you battle the enemy team or the Elite Four.

I swear, what is it with everyone here and hating everything remotely casual in Pokemon?
>>
>>26838349
>mother is ambiguously brown and father is absent so all skin colors make sense
Huh, good thinking on GF's part
>>
I can't watch the last 4 minutes for some reason. The bar at the bottom of the video "ends" at 23:31, and the video just stops.
>>
File: 1465778153474.png (984 KB, 863x661) Image search: [Google]
1465778153474.png
984 KB, 863x661
>>26839231
I don't hate it, it just doesn't sound very exciting like older themes used to. Even if the trainers aren't supposed to be battling you seriously, it should still have a "competitive" feel to it.

Overall I understand these games are meant for children but me and most of this board were children when RBY or GSC came out, but we still got through it without being patronized this much. I just feel like all the games before XY came along felt more like a big adventure with dangers and challenges to overcome, and the soundtrack and visuals contributed to that. I guess I'm just not feeling these new generations, although we're getting some pretty good monster designs.
>>
>>26839445
>nostalgiafagging over the ds game already

This just means you are reaching your 16 and your manchild ways will take you to like other stuff, differently from us who ACTUALLY grew with RBY so anyone who'd leave for not feeling it would've already.
>>
>>26839445
>>26839046
I cannot express how much I agree with you anon.
Like another anon said, there is some tension in there, but I still feel this theme sounds overly happy.
Past trainer battle themes all at least tried to convey tension sufficiently in their themes.

>the entire Kanto and Johto themes
>that fucking glorious build up in the RSE trainer battle theme
>those guitar sections in XY's
>the start to DPP's

This trainer battle theme so far doesn't really have anything that stands out other than how cheery it sounds.
>>
I'm glad this music thread is way less autistic than most of them, and with way less forced falseflags

except the tard who just replied to himself to pretend his argument is being agreed upon.
>>
File: 1385418756461.png (97 KB, 505x479) Image search: [Google]
1385418756461.png
97 KB, 505x479
>>26839796
>anybody who doesn't feel the same as you about the past games is nostalgiafagging

Where the fuck in his post did he say he felt nostalgia for those games?
Quite being a whiny faggot
>>
>>26839806
You haven't seen anything.

I swear, falseflagging about "music" as a way to stealth console war was the second cringiest kind of shitpost Bui has ever done. It's just proves how pathetically desperate to attention he is at this point and to use online circlejerks to forget his autistic life. The first one are still the oras hate falseflag threads.

Which is only less worse than when brony-jan comes over here trying to turn the board into /co/mblr 2.0
>>
So, would you listen to this in-game?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ6C-JTYZ6U
>>
>>26839882

meant for >>26839848 not for the shitposter that I quoted.
>>
File: 1386339434958.jpg (103 KB, 891x562) Image search: [Google]
1386339434958.jpg
103 KB, 891x562
>>26839848
>>26839882
>it's samefagging/shitposting if the posts have a different opinion than mine
Fucking summer I swear
>>
>>26839857
>His post
>HIS post

C'mon, kid, if you're butthurt at least try to man up a reply instead os samefagging even this.

I know you're too much of an underaged redditor to not sperg, but keep the samefag to the b9s, we don't like little pussies here.
>>
>>26839925
>does samefag thread
>bump every minute to yourself

At least you lurked the archives enough to know to say summer. Now since you are attention-whoring, tits or gtfo.
>>
>>26839925

>it's samefagging/shitposting if the newfag is too autistic to change his speaking pattern

Fix'd for ya, newfag
>>
>>26839954
>Now since you are attention-whoring, tits or gtfo.

How did you knew I, who posted >>26839925 am a girl? And I won't post tits, I (who posted >>26839925 ) am too fat and shy.
>>
>>26839979
>>26839925
>>26839857
>am too fat and shy

It's ok, /co/mblr/samefag-chan. We won't judge your fat tits, you can also post your vagina instead. don't forget timestamp.
>>
>>26839928

funny, that the samefag that posted >>26839925>>26839857 didn't denied a single thing that was written over >>26839882 which literally prove that he is either bui or brony-jan, trying too hard to shitpost yet again.
>>
>>26839857
Not him, but

>gets explained with concise, logical arguments over why you were just growing out of it
>replies with "n-no f-fag"

You sound like calling you 16 reasonated way too much.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.