[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Item Dupe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: pokemon-yellow[1].jpg (91 KB, 555x495) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-yellow[1].jpg
91 KB, 555x495
What the fuck is this shit? Got it on eShop to transfer some shit over to SM eventually and replay for nostalgia and come to find out they took the item duplication out of this? I just got a Jolteon and it doesn't even learn Thunderbolt by itself and fucking Thundershock at level 16, which you get Eevee at 25 so useless. and I was kinda hoping to teach Tbolt to Starmie anyway. One time use TMs was a mistake.

Is there no item duplication missingno glitch in this?
>>
You can get missingno to appear through the mew glitch
>>
that's what you get for getting Pokémon Animé Version™. item duping is in Superior Red/Blue.

although, I seem to recall there is a very complicated way of doing it in Yellow Version. Google is your friend.
>>
File: 1458930132066.png (164 KB, 966x817) Image search: [Google]
1458930132066.png
164 KB, 966x817
>>26837904
Was reading about it. Will have to look into it more.

>>26837940
Fucking hell, I may as well pick up blue but I only got Yellow because it's in color. Immediately boxed the rat.
>>
>>26837884
You need to make the skeleton fossil MissingNo. appear in Yellow. The others will usually crash your game.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.