[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Great Marsh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 250px-Great_Marsh_DP.png (152 KB, 250x293) Image search: [Google]
250px-Great_Marsh_DP.png
152 KB, 250x293
Is there a way to manipulate what daily Pokemon appear in Platinum's Great Marsh? Is it determined at the actual start of the day, or can I save outside and keep resetting until I see the Pokemon I want in the binoculars?
>>
>>26835505
The most pointless railway
>>
OP here. The Pokemon I seem to keep seeing in the binoculars are:
>Wooper
>Quagsire
>Yanma
>Bibarel
>Tangela
>Tropius

NONE of these are daily pokemon.
>>
>>26835675
Keep looking. Check the other ones.
>>
>>26835898
I've been checking all three.
>>
Still here. I'm guessing resetting doesn't change the daily Pokemon, then?
>>
>>26835505
>Playing a Sinnoh game
There's your fucking problem. Now, there are two solutions. The first is to turn the DS off and find something else to play. The second solution is to take the game out of the DS, smash it with a hammer, then put a gen 3 game (the pinnacle of gaming history) into your DS and enjoy. I personally suggest the latter.
>>
File: ub1smht.jpg (43 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
ub1smht.jpg
43 KB, 400x350
>>26837126
>>
>>26837126
>Breathing
There's your fucking problem!
>>
File: lGiX9Fr.png (17 KB, 626x624) Image search: [Google]
lGiX9Fr.png
17 KB, 626x624
>>26837126
>>
I have a personal disliking of the Great Marsh after when I was playing Pearl many years ago where a shiny Wooper ran away from me.
>>
>>26837485
I know that feel, I had a shiny Rhyhorn run from me in Firered. It was the first shiny I ever encountered besides the Red Gyarados in GSC.
>>
Whose idea was it for Croagunk, the mascot of Pastoria, to only be available in the safari zone on random days?
>>
>>26837217
>butthurt Sinnohfag
Cry more, Queer.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.