[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he's triggered by "SuMo" Is this you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: SuMo.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
SuMo.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>he's triggered by "SuMo"

Is this you?
>>
redditors are typically pretty fat so it's probs you senpai
>>
>>26835020
Found the SuMo.
>>
Why would a sumo wrestler be triggered by it?
They would more likely be happy since the pun actually has some relevance for them.
Instead of the lol so randum pun it is to everyone else.
>>
>>26835030
>NO U!

found the kid who wandered too far from the comfort of his youtube comments
>>
I'm slightly triggered by "SuMo." It's just completely inconsistent with how we've abbreviated every other game in the series. It should be referred to as SM, just to keep everything consistent.
>>
>>26835156

The other games didn't have abbreviations this good.

Although DiaPer is pretty hilarious, especially as an insult.
>>
>>26835179

I care more about consistency than whether it's "good." Besides, if you care about lame puns, just read SM as "S and M," and you're all set.
>>
No, I bask in the free (You)s that SuMo posting gives.
>>
>>26835017
Yeah, once we finally have the Sun and Moon remakes the abbreviation will get really uncomfortable.
>>
File: 1466305557186.png (49 KB, 204x176) Image search: [Google]
1466305557186.png
49 KB, 204x176
>>26835017

For people getting this damn assblasted by a single word being used, they sure do love bumping the fucking threads enough so they will keep on seeing it.
>>
It's not even pronounced the same way

Soo Moh

Suh Moo
>>
>>26837371
i dont think anyone fucking pronounces it like that
>>
Shit, I always thought his body was actually a giant nose or some shit. He actually looks pretty good now that I see it properly.
>>
>>26835179
Wouldn't it be DiaPea?
>>
File: 4L_OIqJQAKJ.jpg (60 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
4L_OIqJQAKJ.jpg
60 KB, 500x492
>>
>>26835156
>>26835179

Pokemon S&M, and Pokemon DP are good enough for me.
>>
>>26839426
Epic neo-meme. Keep it epic, my fellow neo-memester.
>>
File: xavier.gif (1 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
xavier.gif
1 MB, 360x203
>>26835017
>reddit gets triggered by SM
>has to use SuMo
>SuMo triggers anybody who isn't triggered by SM

The triggered have become the triggeree.
>>
>the internet will never stop fucking around between SM and SuMo
>all because one of them sounds like a word and the other is consistent to their pattern
>people think it matters
>there are people autistic/stupid/degenerate enough to make it DiaPer for a joke instead of DiaPea or DP
>there are people
>>
>>26835017
I'm so expecting a mega for this guy after all - his counterpart Medicham got one
>>
>>26835017
I just think its fucking stupid. If you wanna say it then fine but I'm going to let you know that I think its stupid. I don't think that counts as triggering.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.