[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm really trying to catch 'em all, but what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 215x234) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 215x234
I'm really trying to catch 'em all, but what's the easiest way to go about doing it when you only have one 3DS system and not able to inject on it? Really want that shiny charm
>>
i feel your pain, I have a lot of old games to import from, I'm at like 505 in my national dex now

wanna trade back and forth mons to fill in spaces? how many do you have?
>>
Pokemon Bank from your older games or GTS. You can also go to a Wi-Fi general and add a few people to make trades with.
>>
Do you have one each of X/Y and OR/AS? With just one of each, you can catch all but like 30 Pokemon. They did a good job of distribution.

The only things you'll need to import from other games for is a few legendaries, and smart trading can take care of those. Trade evos are another issue, but just ask in /wfg/ and someone will help.

There's never been a better time to catch 'em all, my friend.
>>
File: N laughing.gif (1 MB, 864x368) Image search: [Google]
N laughing.gif
1 MB, 864x368
I'm completing a live dex right now. Sometimes I have to make to deposit pokemon on Y only to trade them in the same ds with OR.
>>
If you have X/Y and ORAS you can do the whole thing trading with yourself through GTS. I'll help you out if you're willing to part with an event poke
>>
>>26834936
If you have Bank you can use that to trade between games.

The GTS is easier to use than you'd think, the servers are still filled with "BIDOOF FOR DARKRAI PLS SHINY" but if you put something up asking for a reasonable trade you'll get it quickly.

You can easily scam little kids out of Legendaries by putting up a Ditto and claiming it's 6IV. If you want extra power, nickname it something not in English to make them think they can Masuda with it.
>>
>>26835113
That's evil. I love it
>>
>>26834936
Caught-'em-all-Fag here

first. catch every poké from the nregional dex
(if yo don't have a friends with the oposite version just look for the exclusive pokemon on GPS)
second. the other pokés, look for them in GPS starting with pokés with A. if there's no one offering a pokemon for one of yours then offer one for that pokèmon you want

third legendaries an event pokemon, try to get shinies, or trade your own legendaries

I did it in 4 months (i think) but I did it

good luck
>>
GTS and trading trivializes dex completion

Even for legendaries you can just get your hands on one and chain trade them, ie. put up a legend on the GTS asking for a different legend, rinse and repeat
>>
I'm working on it now and almost done. Assuming you've got the Kalos Mythics, been keeping up with year of the Mythic, and have one of each X/Y and ORAS this is the easiest its ever been to complete a living dex.

What I did is start by filling up the Kalos dex. It's 453 pokemon not counting the mythics so you're about half way done. Than I finish the Hoenn dex. Than Kanto. and worked my way up.

Between X/Y and ORAS you should be able to catch all the non Mythic Pokemon. And with year of the Mythic its the easiest time to catch them all without cheating
>>
>>26834936
1. wonder trade a lot, you'll get a lot of shit but quite a few rare gems as well. I got my national dex to around 500 just from WT

2. any gems you got from wonder trade, use them to trade on the GTS, trade what you have and ask for what you don't. Took me about 4 days just casually going through it a few hours a day and I got it completed.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.