[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when are we getting more news, and what's everyone hoping for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: triggered.png (92 KB, 654x469) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
92 KB, 654x469
So when are we getting more news, and what's everyone hoping for?
>>
in 3 days
>>
Hopefully the starter evolutions. Kinda doubt it though.
>>
A new Eeveelution.
>>
>>26831632
Starter evos tend to be revealed closer to the game's release. Probably going to reveal Iwanko and Nekkoala outside of Corocoro and maybe some new mons too.
>>
I just want confirmation about if Amie is back or not.
>>
>>26831596
In like 3 weeks?
>>
something like 5 moves so smogon gets fucked over for half a year trying to shoehorn tiers.
>>
how mad will we all be if they reveal we cant simply trade our guys from xyoras to sm
>>
>>26831770
Pokebank?
>>
If they're going to make more megas, I want to see them already.
That and more Pokémon. That's about it.
>>
I don't think that's something they'd announce in priority but please bring back the DexNav.
>>
>>26831790
>If they're going to make more megas, I want to see them already.
They will

Please note that we only got two months of reveals, there's still 5 ahead of us. There's still LOADS of stuff they'll reveal and they already gave us lots
>>
>>26831596
I'm hoping for some cross gen evos desu, we're probably not getting any new info for a while since they've revealed so much and we still have 5 months to go. Sometime next month is the most likely time they'll drop some more news since they guaranteed more new stuff each month
>>
>>26831612
Where?
>>
>>26832053
World Hobby Fair this weekend in Osaka.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.