[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think of a random Pokemon. Got it? Good. Now come up with a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1466552159020.png (3 MB, 1440x9154) Image search: [Google]
1466552159020.png
3 MB, 1440x9154
Think of a random Pokemon. Got it? Good.

Now come up with a psuedo-philosophical dissertation about why you hate that Pokemon's design, its character, its relation to the community or the game, etc., or all of the above.

You have to draw it out as much as possible, and use as much pretentious vocabulary and advanced literary/philosophical/artistic terms as possible. Also be sure to make as many petty, unreasonable, misapplied, specious, fallacious, and overall autistic claims and arguments as well. Rants that span multiple posts are welcome.

Use pic related as a guide.

Alternatively, just use your favorite Pokemon. Have fun.
>>
>>26831509
That op pic is a bit sexual t bh m8
>>
>>26831509
I don't need any of that, that autist wasted his time, because this ugly frog's flaws are always right in your face.
Tongue scarf.
Origami head.
>>
>>26831509
Anybody have a link to the archived thread of this?
>>
>>26831509
>not unspoiling text before taking screenshots
>>
>>26832002
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/26810008
>>
Ditto. It's a fucking blob. Unoriginal
>>
>>26831648
Hey man, tongue scarf is cool.
>>
File: QwTED9mKKy-4.png (27 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
QwTED9mKKy-4.png
27 KB, 300x250
I absolutely loathe everything about this plant on a level deeper than perhaps anyone else who is and has been a dedicated Pokémon fan from the very beginning, from its simultaneously lazy yet confuted and unrestrained design, to its incrongruity with its established pre-evolutions, to Game Freak’s consistent forcing of its sickly face in every piece of media they churn out, and most especially, its equally tasteless and slavish fanbase.
If you will listen to me, I will show you my contentions, which stem from and delve into matters far deeper and more dangerous than the mildly annoying depictions as a “Waifumon”, or an “Alohoe” or appealing to “Waifufags”, or any other shallow and base contention commonly spouted about here on this website.

In the meanwhile, I invite everyone who shares a deep, profound, and intellectual hatred for Bellossom in any manner to share with me your additional contentions so that I may add them to this document. While you are at it, post pictures of Bellossom being humiliated, bullied, tortured physical and emotionally, in a miserable or overwhelmingly taxing situation, and overall being degraded into the destructive and tasteless creature it always was. The degradation of Oddish and Gloom is not permitted, and keep in mind that they are not essential to the theme of this thread.
>>
>>26831509
>Teddyursa
Uhm.... it's eh.... round as excrement? It has a moon in it's forehead wich betrays the trait of not being nocturnal? In the anime it's portrayed as mean, manipulative and a thief even though it looks cute and innocent? How can that be? Doez not compute. Reeeeeeeeee
>>
File: lileep.jpg (9 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
lileep.jpg
9 KB, 180x180
I feel I can't compare to Frogfag's ramble. That was really something else.

Lileep. Fuck Lileep. Actually, no, it would be much preferred that you avoided that course of action, because this pocket monstrosity should never feel the embrace of another being. It is disgusting filth which has soiled the franchise we all have grown to love so much. It... fuck, dude, would you look at that fucking shit?

Frogfag may be one of the biggest faggots to ever roam this website, but damn, did he ever win the autistic rant game.
>>
>>26831509
Do you think he'll ever return?
>>
File: 250px-345Lileep.png (61 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-345Lileep.png
61 KB, 250x250
>>26831509
Honestly, this large tumor of creativity known as a "Lileep" causes literal tears to my eyes every time my unfortunate irises lay their gaze upon it. I absolutely loathe this infallible and prudent monstrosity with every last nerve, no cell- no, atom of my organs, whether that atom be present my outer skin or the innermost area of my body. I look at it, and wish for the ending of not only my life, but of any living thing who finds this design acceptable on any mean. It is definitely not, and the overwhelming lack of distaste I have seen for this poorly designed house plant (or whatever the fuck it is) is even more cancerous than a preteen heartthrob Viner/Musical.ly Singer's new hit single about how much they love Five Nights at Freddy's Toy Chica. It's ugly, it's unacceptable, and I cannot stand it.
I am not even sure what this piece of shit is supposed to be. A leech? A tumor? A plant? A worm? A Jamaican? If it be any of those things, it obviously does not justify their prominence nor existence well enough. From its face tentacles, akin to an arachnid's legs, only more blobby and cylindrical, to its body, an object without any kind of literal association to any actual thing, there is nothing to compliment. Not even its washed out, bleak, and visually unneappealing crime of a color pallete can liberate it from my unending loathing. I shouldn't even try to bring up its eyes, two yellow circles. Or are they those psychopathic circles on the outter piece of it? I have no idea. Not even its damn evolution can save it, but I would not like to even start on the vice of Cradilly- ugh, even its name strikes disgust in my heart! Though, I do appreciate those who share my hatred, and I would request they add to this rant, as I would much rather die than waste more time thinking about this ocean-dwelling, bottom-feeding faggot named Lileep.
>>
>>26836769
He'll be back in one form or another.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.