[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't believe one of you dong fumbling knuckle fuckers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
I can't believe one of you dong fumbling knuckle fuckers actually paid for this shit.
>>
>>26828710
: ^ )
>>
>>26828732

Listen, no one is amused, so calm down and knock off the shit. Stop drawing attention to yourself.
>>
>>26828747
I liked it. It's funny, learn to approx ate a joke
>>
>>26828747
Guy who actually bought it here.

Just because you're so mad, I'm going to spend another $50 just to piss you off and to get Sage done when this ad runs out.

Everytime you get angry at this, I'm going to keep making this ad.
>>
>>26828747
sage dev please go
>>
>>26828779
I'm angry.
Do another if you got the guts.
>>
>>26828779
Do a SuMu one
>>
>>26828747
Calm down stop being so mad
>>
>>26828820
Once this one runs out I will.

It's been up for a day and already had 103k impressions.
>>
>>26828829
This, if you really want to get people mad.
Make it seem unironic, too.
Something like "Pokémon Sumo coming November 18th!"
>>
>>26828710
Fuck off Pawter.
>>
>>26828884
Have a picture of Uncle Tito too.

Ancient Alolans say, Pokemon Sumo coming 18/11!
>>
>>26828747

This post is almost guaranteed to be facetious and no one even noticed.

I don't know who is fucking with who at this point.
>>
>>26828779
You're my hero. Sage has the potential to be our Bernd und das Ratsel um Unteralterbach,.
>>
>>26829204
I'm not familiar with what that is?
>>
>>26828779
I love you man, you're going down as part of/vp/'s history. I would just kill myself at that stage, considering you now form part of /vp/'s fucking history.
>>
>>26829236
I take pride in that. I get to help form my homeboard.

>>26828901
Pawter the dev is pissed at this? Hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha, tell your underlings to get to work and do their jobs.
>>
File: 1466011294973.jpg (42 KB, 515x310) Image search: [Google]
1466011294973.jpg
42 KB, 515x310
>>26828779

Be prepared to go bankrupt.
>>
>>26829340
At the rate that the views are going, probably.
>>
>>26829349
How are they going?
>>
If they are too lazy and incompetent to redesign magnitogre (it's a hideous series of lumps), there's no way the game won't be shit.
>>
>>26828710
I would have paid $20 to have a banner saying:

/vp/ - HOME OF THE
FREE 6IV SHINY DITTO
ASK TODAY!

if I were any good at photoshop and trusted 4chan to let me stay anonymous in paying them.
>>
>>26832048
Poorly. Too much circlejerking and bloated egos, as usual.
>>
>>26832067
You do realize that designs have been locked for ages and that your one measly opinion is up against the opinion of many who thought that Magnitogre was game ready right? Why would the project that is too busy trying to handle other things listen to the opinion of some anonymous jenkem huffer on a chinese waifu board over the collective opinion of /vp/ that deemed Magnitogre game ready?
>>
File: smug.jpg (35 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
35 KB, 511x428
>>26828710
All faggots taking masculine husbando material pokemon (Like gliscor aggron, mewtwo, zangoose, garchomp, etc.) as waifu just got PWNED with that banner.

And all gardefags, mawillefags, liligantfags, latiasfags, lopunnyfags, braixenfags just having so much fun reading all this butthurt.
>>
uhhh, where is this pokemon sage thread?
>>
>>26828710
>>26828779
Can anyone explain the ad to someone who doesn't follow Sage religiously?
>>
>>26832113
>jenkem huffer

LOL
>>
>>26832362
pokemon sage has a lot of muscle 'domme' waifu-mon or something like that. and it's been delayed/had multiple delays, and the devs went elsewhere (as in stopped coming to /vp/) to work/talk about it or some shit like that.

the masculine waifus are the most interesting as they'd have entire threads discussing the particulars and specifics, every fine detail, of the masculine waifu-mon they were creating. u could tell they really had thought a lot about the kind of female partner they want, bluntly, one that would lead them by the hand essentially.
>>
>>26832362
Pokemon Sage has been trying to push a demo up to the third demo for about 2-3 years now. Consistent autism has delayed the actual creation and approval of content alongside the usual struggles of a fanmade project, especially one done for free in the spare time. At this point, they are on the cusp of releasing the demo and supposedly might be able to get it done by summer's end. The problem is that there are lots of idea men who think that they have equal worth in their voices and out of genuine consideration and respect, these voices are heard. Sage also struggles to compromise on things or accept something that they dont like, so numerous stubborn sage workers end up forcing things to have to be surveyed, which takes time, and thus the game is delayed further.

They've also been putting out lots of "waifu"-esque character designs lately and the most recent one is this super masculine dyke-type.
>>
Why would I want to play a Pokémon game made by /vp/?

Would it be about? Lyra dressed in blackface raping Typhlosion with a strapon?

Or would it be an autistically "comfy" game where there's no challenge, no plot, and pure asthetic.
>>
>>26828710
For what it's worth, it's a nice looking ad.
>>
>it links to Autism Speaks
Nice touch. Ive said for years that Sage would never get finished. There's too much Autism involved.
>>
>>26832436
You'd want to play a Pokemon game made by /vp/ because it's made by people who want to play a good game instead of what you would assume /s4s/ or /b/ making a game to be like.

They have a wiki, go check it out.
>>
that ad made me laugh my ass off
thanks whoever paid for it
>>
>>26832362
For an actually correct answer. We've been stuck in development working on stuff pre gym 3 for like 2 years now. In the current (and final) push for the release of this demo we've slowed down a bit and gone pretty much silent in terms of updates for the last several months. Also, in the last several dozen vp update threads and as an on again/off again thing, people like to shitpost about female character designs. The idea is that if the character is going and healthy that we're just creating waifus. If the character has a body non-traditional in its beauty then we're pandering to tumblr. Recently they've given up any pretence of not being ahitposters and just claimed both opposite ends of the argument for every design that's made. The "masculine waifu" is the Brute Admin of Team Aurum, an athletic wrestling themed woman with semi shaved head and ponytail.
>>
>>26833032
young and healthy*

You're very creative autocorrect.
>>
>>26833032
Don't act like you put in all of this excellent work on a known fetishization.

Stephen King your """""plot writers""""""" are not.
>>
>>26833128
what
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.