[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about injecting? Do feel it's justified?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 13
File: image.png (16 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
16 KB, 500x500
How do you feel about injecting? Do feel it's justified? Why or why not?
>>
>>26828082
I don't care either way
I just hate people with obviously injected full shiny teams, like, try to make it a little less obvious
>>
>>26828082
As long as you're not giving a hitmonchan something like v-create you're fine, really.
If you're going to complain about about spending hours breeding that's your fault, injecting is very accessible.
>>
What's the point of pokemon if you're just going to click and create one with perfect everything? Go play Showdown if you want that.
>>
>>26828082
Its fine. When youre battling online, noone cares if you bred them or you injected, the result is the same and you battle the same (if its legal pokemon ofc)

As long as theyre legal, its just taking out the middleman, to me.
>>
Only turbo faggots complain about injecting
Say you're having some battles online, you first battle a guy with a normal looking team, next you battle a guy with an all Shiny team, you'd obviously assume the guy with the all Shiny team injected them or PowerSaved them or something
But oh surprise, it actually turns out the motherfucker was just feeling bored and decided to legitimately breed an all Shiny team, while the other guy you thought had a legit normal team actually injected them all and just didn't like the Shiny models so he went with regular mons
Now, are full Shiny teams obnxious? The answer is fucking yes, feels like the other player is just trying to show up but that doesn't mean they're all genned, and just because there's not a single Shiny in your opponent's team doesn't mean he didn't inject them, and even tho you can indeed get a pretty good idea just by looking at your opponents team you'd never actually know for sure if he bred them or not
And then there's also faggots like Verlisfy that say it is cheating because it gives you more time to check the synergy between the members of your team and to get more Pokémon and shit like that, based on that then someone who got the game on release day is cheating compared to someone who got it 4 months later for its birthday because he had more time to fix his team and get more mons
TL; DR: It does not matter and it's never gonna change so shut the fuck up
>>
No.
They shouldn't even try to justify it, at least be honest about what you're doing.
>>
Breeding is a problem but people should complain to Game Freak to fix it more instead of flat out cheating.
>>
>>26829256
The only people not being honest with themselves are the ones that think bitching about injectors will do anything.
>>
>>26829283
And I don't, but OP asked the question.
>>
>>26828082
I don't care so long as you don't claim to have caught them all when you injected them all or if you try to pass them off as perfectly bred pokemon.

Call a spade a spade and we're straight in my book.
>>
>>26828097
I hate when people assume full competitive shiny teams are fucking Injected. Sincerely, a shiny Hunter/breeder
>>
Complete and total ambivalence. I don't give a shit, it's a video game.

But I do get pissed off when injectfags and bikefags take turns screaming at the other group and slobbering over their own dicks in this bizarre battle over who plays a children's monster fighting game correctly.

Both groups are fucking awful.
>>
File: 1465325721139.png (542 KB, 681x800) Image search: [Google]
1465325721139.png
542 KB, 681x800
>>26828082
No it's fucking gay.
>>
I have no problem with it at all. I think GameFreak should have a better in-game mechanic to make a competitive team.

As it is right now, it's either hours of grinding with a bike simulator on a square island with sandpits.....or push a few buttons and inject your perfect team using PkHex.

It wouldn't be popular if it wasn't the only reasonable option.
>>
>>26829360
You just had to namefag, didn't you?

Regardless, I used to not like injecting but stopped caring since then. You can only stomach so much Bike Simulator 2016 before you realize how much precious time you're wasting.
>>
>>26829180
This.
>>26829256
Die.
>>26829267
Yeah right, never gonna happen.
>>26829283
This.
>>26829308
Me too man. It's stupid.
>>26829360
This is somewhat true.

Honestly, I'm tired of the idiots who act like it's so easy to inject. It's really not. I have back pain by the time I'm done, and I've lost several hours of my life too. It takes time to get good mons made, especially when done from scratch. I know some assholes don't think so, but it truly does take time, especially if you want it done right, and not obvious. For example, I can't have a Charizard from FR/LG with Solar Power. It just doesn't work. Then, the moves. I've spent hours trying to figure out how to get an HA Lucia with Avalanche, but it's impossible... And when trying to create a pokemon that follows all the rules, there's also all the different possible stay spreads from each gen, for each nature... It's truly he'll, almost worse than grinding, but it's more accurate, so it's the preferred method. That's just how it is. The fact that I can make it shiny is just a plus. It doesn't give me a heads up in anything, I still get my ads kicked all the time by smogonfags who deserve to be shot and stabbed for idiocy. So what, I put 2 of your pokemon to sleep, sue me or suck my dick!
>>
>>26829496
This shit reads like underaged
>>
I used to play bike simulator then my 3DS with X cart and digit Y were stolen.

I had to start over again and... well, I created a full team on black that I pokebanked onto X, just because shit like milotic and mew were unavailable. my team was then composed of my favourites, perfect iv / ev / nature / movepool / abilities at level 1 and after that, I only caught pokemons which were unique encounter. (did a livedex after finishing ORAS though)

the main thing is having fun, injecting allow you to create the perfect team to play with without the pain of billions of eggs. I usually create it at level 1 since I box any level 100 mon I get.

but I am a bad example since I hate competitive play.

and, btw, for those saying it's not hard work, well, creating a seemingly legit mon involve a lot of attention to silly details, a bit of autism too I guess...
>>
>>26829496
Except you don't need perfect IVS to win at competitive.
There, I said it.
The improvement in performance of your team as a whole a few statpoints in anything but speed will make versus the difference it makes just by choosing certain pokemon is incomparable.
Perfect IVs are only for those who really wanted to go the extra mile, and it's a mediocre reward at that.
It's kind of a dick move towards those who wanted to pour in the extra effort, but I doubt it makes that much of a difference, anyway.
>>
People can do what they want with their own game. If injecting makes the game more fun for someone then they should do it. I'm also fine doing it for competitive play, as long as the team could be gotten legit.
>>
>>26834037
You need perfect IVs also for Hidden Power, not just the extra stats.
>>
>>26828082

As long as the team is completely within parameters, I couldn't care less.
>>
File: 1454674705883.png (202 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454674705883.png
202 KB, 640x480
Injectors are the scum of the earth that will all be crying when nintendo decides to perma brick their systems.

How big a piece of shit do you have to be to cheat in a game thats made for 5 year olds?
>>
If there was any to tell an injectmon apart from one obtained in game I could see there being an argument against it.
However, if it's done properly it will be impossible to discern the method that the Pokemon was obtained.
Currently the program used to gen Pokemon has a hack check better than Nintendo's system. It can even inject events Pokemon perfectly, down to the last byte; which is wonderful since many events are Japanese exclusive.

If you breed/SR for your Pokemon because you like to that's awesome. Just don't act like those of us who would rather skip that are wrong for doing so.
>>
I don't care that people inject competitive Pokemon, just don't inject shinies. The entire point of shinies is that they're rare.
>>
>>26828082
I don't really mind desu, if you don't wanna spend your time in "bike simulator", I really don't mind if you want to inject. Personally, I myself breed for teams, but I have friends who inject because they don't have the time like I do. However, one pet peeve of mine is when I go on Battle-Spot and I see these kids who injected have a full team of shinies just to show it off. Like this guy said >>26834279.
>>
As a breederfag I don't give a fuck if people inject. The only injectors I hate are those who act like they're superior to breeders because they can make their teams in minutes
>>
Completely justified. The IV system is retarded. Breeding for Pokemon requires no sort of thought or skill, just time and luck. It's completely outrageous that people actually DEFEND this system, whose only purpose is to pointlessly consume time.
I'll keep injecting until Gamefreak fixes the IV and/or breeding mechanics.
>>
injecting for just passerby or friend battles? no I don't have a problem.

but stuff like VGC and tournament formats? if the rules state no outside devices should be used, I'd just honor that. In a competitive setting where actual cash is at stake, it's just better sportsmanship for everyone to be using the same tools to play the game. It's close to a disservice for someone who played the game according to the official rules to be stomped out by an injector with a perfect Xerneas/P-Groudon combo, mons that re neigh-impossible to get in-game.
>>
>injector acts superior

Fuck off.

>injector acts like their team is legit

Fuck off.

>injector admits to injecting and just wants a team quickly

Welcome! Let's battle.
>>
File: bike simulator.jpg (260 KB, 800x774) Image search: [Google]
bike simulator.jpg
260 KB, 800x774
>>26834407
>>26834329
The thing is i am better than you.
Clearly i know how to manage time and can get the same results within minutes while you waste your pathetic life away playing bike simulator.
>>
>>26834444
the fact that you're being this elitist over a children's video game tells me you're wasting your life anyway.

c'est la vie man there's no grounds to get up on a high horse just because you use inject.
>>
File: 375.jpg (51 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
375.jpg
51 KB, 512x512
>>26834486
>plays bike simulator for days at an end to get shinies and good iv's
>tells others tehy are wasting their life away

oh the hypocrisy, oh the irony
>>
File: jalen.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
jalen.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>26834407
my nigga
>>
I inject all of my competitive pokemon. Good luck proving I injected them.
>>
>>26834444

Nice quads. Some of us like a little something mindless on the side while we're watching TV or something (in my case, waiting for a friend's shenanigans during D&D night).
>>
>>26834676
You just admitted it
>>
>>26828082

Since I have a new 3ds I cant inject.

I do however let people inject the legendaries from events with perfect ivs for me.

I'm not soft resetting for years for perfect ivs and nature on one of those. So I guess my stance is I could careless.
>>
>>26834696
What I meant to say was, when I bring them into an online battle there is no way for my opponent to prove they were injected.
>>
Who gets into pokemon so they can battle and collect creatures? I want to know. Notice I said get into, as in the reason they got into it to start with.
>>
injecting pokemon is literally illegal, nintendo said so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amnRBOdGxz8
>>
>>26834709
If they saw that you admitted it they could prove it
>>
>>26834800
Isn't that what everyone gets into Pokemon for?
Because I'm sure as hell people don't get into Pokemon for the sick bike riding and mass releasing shitmons aspect.
>>
>>26834444
kill yourself

waste of 4 4's
>>
>>26834968
Nah, that only works for selling plushies, not video games.
>>
>>26834932
But why would they ever ask, and why would op ever admit it.
>>
>>26834932
God luck to them connecting my pokemon to some post on an anonymous taiwanese shitpost board.
>>
>>26835007
looks like you need to get back on that bike
>>
>>26828082
I tried it some and found it took the fun out of the game for me. I don't care if others do it though.
>>
I have a better argument: why do they let cheating devices exist to begin with?
>>
>>26835067

They can't stop the devices from existing.

Also, with the 3DS, it's not even a device. It's using the 3DS's own hardware and software against it.
>>
>>26835144

Then GF should write the software in such a way that renders it undecipherable outside of the 3DS hardware.

But that would require work, which is toxic to the current GF staff.
>>
>>26828082
I think it's fine as long as it's all in-game legal. No forcing moves on Pokemon that can't learn them, no changing abilities, etc. As long as it's all achievable in the game through hard work I don't see the harm. It sidesteps an incredibly tedious process of catching, breeding, and training, for a competitive team that might not even work properly so you have to scrap half of what you've worked so hard to achieve. As everyone said, if it's legal it's fine, it's just taking out the middle man.
>>
>>26834390
aren't legendaries banned from tournaments ?

>>26834444
> get the same results within hours
ftfy

>>26834486
pretty sure the guy is saying that to trigger you
btw, why everyone is using this sentence "c'est la vie" ? as a french, I can assure you nobody use this anymore

>>26834705
the new 3DS is the best for injecting, I do it on mine, it works like a charm

>>26834818
wow, is that guy a member of the fun police or something ? I get the point about the top players setting example but, seriously, the other guy's biggest mistake is sucking at cheating. and using raichu maybe ?

>>26835067
>>26835496
in what world are you living ? one company, millions of fans, 20 years of fandom... there is absolutely no way to prevent people that dedicated to get what they want.

overall, I don't do competitive / online, not only because I like using mew, celebi and manaphy, not even because I edit ev, iv and nature on every pokemon I intend to use but also because I have 18 years of experience with this game which is a bit unfair to kids.
>>
>>26835774
You can use at most 2 major legendaries in VGC2016, which means all the more reason to play game reset simulator for 5 hours
>>
>>26835774
You DO realize this is why ladders and the Master's Division exists?
>>
>>26835809
5 hours ? you are one lucky anon if you get this perfect groudon in such short time.

>>26835817
so... there are seriously people wasting their time on XYORAS ladder like those retards on showdown or those others on generics mobas ? damn, my shitty life suddenly seems sooo worth living.
>>
>>26835901
Well, you did say you didn't want to bother with kids.
>>
>>26835774
>get the same results within hours
Right, lets see you breed a 6iv shiny mamoswine with freeze dry, icicle spear, icicle crash, and stealth rocks in only a few hours.

Go ahead i'll wait.
>>
>>26835926
nah, I did say I did not want to crush kids' dreams.

>>26835968
I was talking about injecting correctly a full team. it's not a matter of minutes, more like hours.
>>
>>26836061
same thing applies, you're not fighting kids
>>
>>26836086
I don't want to crush grown kiddies' dreams either
>>
>>26834444
And people wonder why injectfags are hated.
>>
>>26836169
Then what the heck do you do all of that for?
>>
I dont mind it at all
some pokemon are impossible to get through the GTS
>>
>>26836271
for fun and giggles, I loved playing black2 with something like 20 less levels than the npcs.
I usually train all kinds of mons, just to see what I can do with them, I find this fun.
>>
It's annoying that faggots inject shinies when the whole point is rarity, not just a neat palette swap. Also people that seem to think GF should make it easier to breed competitive pokemon when that, too is meant to be a rarity (relatively not many people know how to IV breed since it's never mentioned directly in the games without some *wink wink* wordplay).
>>
File: box23.jpg (39 KB, 539x614) Image search: [Google]
box23.jpg
39 KB, 539x614
>>26836237
Jealousy because injector bros make what they want, have a few battles, then go out with their girlfriends and enjoy life.

Breedfags spends days getting that perfect shiny and are bitter they smell like mountain dew and stale cheetos.
They are most likely virgin outcasts who have all that free time because they live in their moms basement.
>>
>>26836659
>ifunny
Literally kill yourself
>>
well, one thing is certain though, I don't have enough box space for a breeding collection, shiny hunt and a living dex. I have to make a choice. since getting them all is the goal and injecting takes far less box space, it's gonna be quick.
>>
File: box232.jpg (72 KB, 539x614) Image search: [Google]
box232.jpg
72 KB, 539x614
>>26836706
:^)
>>
File: 1457990575086.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1457990575086.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>26836835
OK, you win this round
>>
>>26828082
I feel like it makes the console games boring very fast. GF would like audiences to be playing their games for as long as possible, which is why breeding was a good thing for them, not to mention that you'd feel a lot better about winning matches with pokemon you worked hard to breed perfectly, shinies would actually be somewhat special.
You could actually feel an experienced player through battle this way, compared to people that dont know shit about the game but just use injecting.

No one likes to spend hours breeding, i agree injecting is convenient, but if i could eliminate it completely I would. For once seeing a 5iv shiny or a 5iv legendary would be something to be surprised about, instead of just "meh hes just an injectfag".

Not to mention players who can inject or are new to the game probably wont ever learn about breeding because of this, thus an entire and pretty large aspect of what makes the console games fun, is completely lost.
>>
>>26828082

injecting is necessary.
>>
>>26828082
I think it's great especially for competitive. I just wish there was a way to tell them apart. I don't think they should be banned but as long as there is no way to differentiate them legit pokemon are worthless. It's weird to think of digital bits having value but your pokemon have value to you. The same reason money has value. We place a value on it and that value disappears when there is no way to tell which item is legitimate.
>>
File: 1336197383983.jpg (362 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [Google]
1336197383983.jpg
362 KB, 1000x900
I don't hold it against people who inject so long as they keep it all legal. Some people don't have time for that.

I like breeding my own Pokemon though. There are some tweaks to the system that I would like to see to make it more accessible / less of a chore, but as-is I usually just let it run while watching Netflix or something, so its not really a problem.

RE: changes I would like to see
>some form of egg incubator
>daycare automatically generating and hatching a certain number of eggs daily, maybe the rate is increases based on number of steps taken
(you might have to do some sort of post-game "leveling up" of the daycare to activate these but that's generally not a huge issue)
>males can pass down Pokeballs when breeding with Ditto, just like HA
just to alleviate the stupidity of HA Pokeball breeding with 12.5% female species

Basically, the system is mostly fine in terms of getting egg moves and IVs, its just the time it takes cycling around in circles that is dumb. Leave the cycling in for people who really want to grind something out.
>>
>>26837726
well, repetitive task and chain disappointment is hardly a suitable definition for fun

>>26837792
you said it : your bros are valuable to you because you spent the game with them. now, wouldn't it be great to use those once the game done to battle competitively ? well, no, you can't because there is absolutely no chance that this mon you caught on route 1 have the iv and nature you want. not even mentioning the ev which would be random as they can be or even the ability. you will then have to breed another one, some new baby mon which you have no history with. sure, it would have a value : those of all its siblings which were not good enough and ended up in wondertrade or released.

that's mainly why I edit my pokemons, to avoid being sad looking at my now useless travel companions, boxed for eternity.
>>
>>26838184

I use those travel companions in casual matches against friends, especially those who don't play competitively. Using underpowered stuff can be fun if everyone involved is.
>>
I wouldn't mind injectfags if I didn't see them everywhere and if they didn't try their hardest to shove their methods down my throat.
>>
>>26828082
I think it's useless aside from obtaining Event Legendaries. Every single non-mythical pokemon can be obtained within the four Gen VI games. If you want something with absolutely perfect IVs, work for it. Otherwise you're pretty much paying to give yourself a competitive edge.

But then again, I'm not into competition for exactly that reason: people are so anal about IV superiority. I have competitively subpar Pokemon that I've kept with me for years on end because they are just that close to me.
>>
>>26841155
well, if mew was your favourite, you would know the struggle... I've been cloning and downlevelling my emerald one for ages just so I could have my little cutemon in every game. but, yeah, outside of that, it's just autism and / or showing off
>>
>>26829180
Shiny hunter teams are usually easy to tell if they're legit or not by the egg count, especially if there's any gen 6 mons in there

Also non-cheating players will sometimes run weird sets on their shiny 'mons because they didn't get the standard nature.

A low egg count is a red flag for any competitive team. It's not certain that they cheated, but suspicion is high.
>>
File: 1434608016389.gif (459 KB, 294x182) Image search: [Google]
1434608016389.gif
459 KB, 294x182
>>26838121
This completely.

I think they should make breeding way easier; it's not easy enough to encourage players not to cheat, apparently.

They should also add some way to fix IVs on already existing pokemon. I hate having to box my in-game bros after beating the elite 4. I wouldn't mind bicycle simulator being changed to support something like that instead of breeding.
>>
>>26842940
what counts as a low egg count
>>
>>26843276
well, for a 5 iv, it's 1/6 chances, (if you want a specific value for the 6th iv, mult it again by 1/32).

given the nature is passed down with an item, no need to add that. then, you will have the ability. let's say you have everything you need, it's 4/5.

now, you want a shiny, 'cause wynaut ? add 1/512...

-> 1 / 6 * 4 / 5 * 1 / 512 = 1 / 3 840
for a 5iv shiny HA, you should need an average of 3840 eggs.
but, wait, this is an optimistic count, made by using a perfect 6iv ditto and a perfect 6iv HA mother with the right nature.

and, this is for one pokemon, you will need at least 5 more.

SO, I would say, under 15~20k, this is not a huge breeder and under 5k, the team don't come from this game. or... you could ask him to choose lottery numbers for you, who knows ?
>>
File: kek.png (277 KB, 600x519) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
277 KB, 600x519
>>26828082
>Do feel it's justified?
>>
I don't care for it, it's cheating
No
I play mmos and have the mindset that faggots who don't put in the effort shouldn't have the gear especially when it comes to a pvp environment. The fact that many injectors act like they're superior to people who breed or argue that being bricked/banned for breaking tos is unfair is retarded.
>>
>>26843906
well, hopefully, pokemon is not a filthy mmo. any game maker who thinks he can tell me how to play solo should go work with squaresoft so that I never hear about it ever again.
>>
>>26843969
If you need to inject for solo play that simply means you're a shitter and I don't really care, but if you inject for competitive you can fuck right off with your faggotry.
>>
>>26834114
Well, yes and no, you only need the right order of odd/even. Like I have a modest static Zapdos with something like 25/31/31/29/31/30 I believe, which gives me hidden power ice, and given that nature wasn't guaranteed from the event, there's no way I'd reset over that for the few extra points that perfect IVs would give me.
>>
I go to university and don't want to waste hours playing pokemon that I can spend with girls.

I have no idea how anyone could ever want to spend so much time breeding.
>>
>>26828146
The adventure is fun.. walking around an already beaten game hatching eggs over and over again isn't.
>>
>>26828082

It's cheating but as long as the end product is "street legal" I couldn't care less.
>>
>>26844060
as I said, if you want to monitor what people do in their games, remove the "role play game" from the title because this shit is the opposite of freedom.

and, yes, I could not care less about competitive play since this shit is not even remotely balanced, all I want is crushing hopeless NPC with cute critters.
>>
>>26829267
I agree...

They should probably have add a feature where you can only breed one pokemon a month or whatever...
>>
>>26834818
This is the most fedora thing I have ever read...

Do you also buy all your dvds and blurays?
>>
>>26844182
spending time with girls IS wasting time breeding fucker... find a girl which like pokemons and do both.

>>26844191
well, have to do something once the game beaten don't you ? I personally have two boxes of lv100 mons I created in game through breeding, "corrected" via hex and then raised from 1 to 100. took some time but it was interesting... there is also the secret bases hunting in ORAS which can keep you occupied for a little while.

>>26844208
what ? this is not a mobile game nor an arcade one, lives are plain toxic in this kind of game.
>>
>>26844256
>cheater is also a thief

Also, how is not being a cheater and a thief fedora? If anyone is fedora, it's you, chief.
>>
>>26844279

If a girl is that obsessed with pokemon I don't want anything to do with her...

>>26844279
Why not just get a different game to play or find some friends?
>>
As long as they're injecting legal shit, i don't care one bit.

No one should ever police someone else's way of playing a game to have fun.

Like breeding? Breed
Don't like injecting? Don't.
Or vice versa.

It does not fucking matter. Not one bit.
>>
>>26844333
well, you will either be really sad or really lonely in your life since, according to you "If a boy is that obsessed with pokemon [any girl] don't want anything to do with him..."
>>
>>26843728
Holy shit, people are crazy
>>
>>26844060
>If you need to inject for solo play that simply means you're a shitter
There's no middle ground with people like you. Even people didn't bring their hacks online you wouldn't be happy.
>>
>>26844474
I just brought in the maths, removing the shiny part divide odds by 512 which might get you at a significantly less number of eggs.

on the other hand, you would have to factor the fact that you usually don't start with perfect mons.
>>
>>26828082
It's justified because breeding is not fun and when you just want to battle you have something other to do than breeding your pokemons
>>
As long as the injects are indistinguishable from the Pokémon you get in game, I don't care.
>>
>>26828082
No, it's cheating, but maybe if you're testing out a team and using it for experimentation, I wouldn't mind it.
What I really don't like about injecting is the possibility of getting a non-legit 'Mon in a trade or impossible shit like an Aegislash in a Dream Ball.
It doesn't really affect my life, but it bugs me in the same way people not using their turn indicator bugs me. It's annoying, but not a big deal and I'll forget about it in five minutes.
>>
>>26828082
There were always ways to hack pokemon in your game, either by action replay or one of those gts connected websites. I remember getting as many legends and unobtainable pokemon for my gen 4 and 5 games' pokedex before they were going to shut off support. Of course, those actions were kinda in vain since I turned out to complete my dex in Y for the first time. Though I still don't have Hoopa and can't inject cause my laptop's sd card slot is busted
>>
>>26835774

The 3ds I bought recently wont let me.

My old one broke or I'd use that but I'm not spending over 100 bucks to inject some pokemon.
>>
>>26828146
All of this. Injectors are the worst kind of people and should be exterminated, especially if they're niggers.
>>
>>26845885
well, I was looking for a way to update my new3DS without shutting down the ability to make backups... and, well, it seems that the latest update fixed some of the entry points... still lurking though, I (hope) may have overlooked something.
>>
>>26845999
ok, not everything is patched, just the easy ones. I don't feel like wasting my super mystery dungeon save for this so, I'm gonna keep my old firmware.
>>
>>26828082
I don't like it, but I can see why people do it. I would do it too but I haven't played in a while.
>>
I don't think there is anything wrong with injecting, this is coming from a guy that hatched over 6,300 eggs to get shinies and competitive mons. If I spend a week of my time when I get off work to need for a pokemon with it's nature/ HA/ egg moves and shiny, but it comes out with a shot ability or bad iv's I ask for it to be injected.
>>
>>26834355
You're wrong though, if you want to claim injecting takes skill/thought you have to appreciate that breeding does too, especially if you need egg moves, are breeding for hidden power, want 0 IV for minimum foul play damage or trick room, it's not always just luck, unless you don't care about anything other than shinyness
As for the thread, I've injected once, I had an all shiny team of my favorites at level 1 with perfect stats and moves for a 3rd run of AS, and it's kind of boring just having them all perfect and shiny from the start by scanning a QR code. I don't care either way but it seems less fun, to me personally
>>
File: le cannes face.png (94 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
le cannes face.png
94 KB, 500x420
>>26828082
Oh yeah I love it
>mfw taking my injected mons with OT 'PkHex' to official tournaments, passing hack checks and performing well with them
You'll never stop me. Pokemon company doesn't care you fools that's why their checks are so lax (they could easily check for extra bytes/illegal balls but they don't .) What matters is actual legality, illegal moves/stats etc.
>>
>>26846490
that's a lot like world domination, most people never think about what they will do when they have achieved their goal because the important part is the journey.

Unless it's a journey you already did enough time to just have to close your eyes in order to live it again. like the hatching thing.

on the other hand, since you inject them, you can also make them eggs... and even time their hatching time so you don't start with all of them right off, making them appear just in time to shine.
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.