[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick, you are Ash and you have 5 seconds to do something.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: season2_ep26_ss4.jpg (18 KB, 341x256) Image search: [Google]
season2_ep26_ss4.jpg
18 KB, 341x256
Quick, you are Ash and you have 5 seconds to do something.
>>
>>26825544
Take a piss on his tail flame.
>>
Return
Set bulbasaur
>>
Impregnate Serena
>>
>>26825544
vore
>>
>>26825544
Walk up and slap him in the face. You either listen or you get abused again, don't want that now do you Charizard.
>>
>>26825544
Wonder why I am still a 10 year old.
Officially at least.
>>
>>26825544
Piss off the Pikachu and make it attack. If the thing doesn't want to retaliate, then it's off to the glue factory.
>>
File: Dragonite.png (4 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
Dragonite.png
4 KB, 160x144
>>26825544

Catch Pokémon in the wild.
>>
Should've brought Muk and Kingler with him.
>>
Shove Pikachu to side, hug the daylights out of Charizard's belly and sleep tight and snug, Charizard is not to sexualize, but to be friends with.
>>
Say "Good job using rest Chairzard"
Wait for Ritchie to attack
Charizard punts Sparky into orbit
Ref can't disqualify me
Get to top 4,2 or win
>>
File: l78zvsORlu1qzb1rlo1_500.png (407 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
l78zvsORlu1qzb1rlo1_500.png
407 KB, 500x372
Commit Seppuku for the sake of the Pokemon world.
>>
>>26825544
turn to stone and make everyone cry
>>
>>26825619
watdafuck
>>
>>26825587
no
>>
>>26825975
>not slack off
>>
>>26825975
The referee was a fag who counted status effects as a KO, though. It's why Ash had to resort to Charizard in the first place.
>>
>Say "He's using Rest. Your move, Kaiba---er, Ritchie."
>Charizard either gets pissed or KO'd by electric rat. Either way, better than that shit DQ.
>>
>>26825544

PIKACHU, USE THUNDERBOLT!
>>
>>26826206
>gen 1
>>
>>26825544
evolve Pikachu
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.