[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to Volt Tackle? I haven't seen it at all in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
What happened to Volt Tackle? I haven't seen it at all in the XY anime.
>>
>>26824043
Replaced with Electro Ball for BW despite the fact that it's a worse move.
>>
>>26824043
It was replaced by Electro-ball in BW.
>>
>>26824043
Pikachu died and was replaced with someone else who doesn't know Volt Tackle.
>>
>>26824043
Got replaced by Electro Ball in early BW
>>
>>26824068
>>26824069
>>26824071
>>26824072
I skipped BW so this is new to me.
What the fuck??
>>
>>26824043
Whoa nigga what happened in that gif?

Why did Pikachu Volt Tackle him?
>>
>>26824090
It's after Pikachu recovered from Zekrom taking its electricity powers away. Ash asked him to do Volt Tackle him to check if its powers had properly returned.

BW Ash was a special kid.
>>
>volt tackle has remained Pikachu exclusive
>every electric type is stuck with wild charge
>they'll never retcon wild charge to 120bp and make Volt Tackle a 150bp head smash clone despite the resemblance
>still no ice type volt tackle/flare blitz clone
Fuck this.
>>
>>26824085
They wanted to showcase the new attack, I guess.
People thought it was a shitty decision back then too.
>>
>>26824085
Pikachu didn't learn any moves at all in D&P, they probably thought they needed to change something.
Tbolt and Qattack were never going to leave, so either new coverage over IronTail or another new electric attack.
>>
I thought the anime didn't follow the 4 move per Pokemon think?
>>
>>26824231
It's been doing that for the last 15 years +, gramps. Get with the times.
>>
>>26824231
It didn't for ages, but they starting obeying the rules in more recent seasons (since BW I think).
Snorlax used like 8 moves against in a Battle Frontier match.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.