[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amiibo idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
For SM, maybe amiibo can give out different forms of cosplay pikachu according to which amiibo you tap with differents moves i.e. Link Pikachu who knows slash. Thoughts?
>>
File: OP is a nigger.png (1 MB, 3830x4408) Image search: [Google]
OP is a nigger.png
1 MB, 3830x4408
>>26823868
>main series
>amiibo
fucking kill yourself
>>
>>26823868
I like this idea, but I'd rather get the Link outfit for my character.

Additionally, tapping an amiibo of a Pokémon gets you that Pokémon with their Smash Bros. specials as their moves.
>>
I was also thinking maybe

Kirby - swallow
Mario - flamethrower
Capt. Falcon - fire punch
Peach - dazzling gleam
Pit - fly
ZSS - acrobatics
>>
No more Cosplay Pikachu please. Cosplay Pikachu should go the way of Spiky-eared Pichu
>>
>>26823868
Amiibos and Amiibo apologists are a blight upon video games
>>
>>26824064
>c.falcon
>not focus punch
>>
I was thinking that you should be able to scan an Amiibo, and then fight a team of 3ish Pokémon that correspond to that character that get stronger the more times you fight them. So Kirby would start out with a Munchlax, Gulpin, and Jigglypuff the first few times you fight scan the Amiibo, but after three or so fights his Pokémon will evolve and get better movesets and items.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.